Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why is Europa so dead

This is a discussion on Why is Europa so dead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I'm going through all these threads from about 3weeks ago and seeing people talking about how active Europa is, ...
Page: 1

Default Why is Europa so dead

So I'm going through all these threads from about 3weeks ago and seeing people talking about how active Europa is, saying there's always 2parties v 2parties in cz minimum, and that the markets booming, exping is crazy or whatnot. I log on and it's like ghost town..moradon may aswell be empty, only exp is at paras in eslant - usually only one spot, two if you're lucky and cz is like 6v6 max I saw anyway...

I'm not looking for flames or to start an argument so pls refrain from flaming me, I know some people get a bit touchy when you talk about their servers, but someone pls tell me why it's so dead, or whether I logged on at the wrong time? (P.s. I logged on like 7hours ago but only jus got time to post this)

server is dead and has been for awhile its not going to get any better because there is so much k0xp both farming and pking all day everyday,......the pk is decent during turk time and only exp you will find are people using genie at paramuns.

I came back to KO and gave this server a chance but I log on everyday and I can tell there is less people everyday, dont believe what ppl say about how "great" it is cause this server really is garbage and not worth anyones time or money

good times of europe atm is gone, ntt dosent do anything to stop koxp fest.
    coalition and FuriousKo like this.

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

cuz oceanic/us west players cant play without getting 2-3seconds of delay

more k0xps than legal players on cz.
    Still for a few months same nicks 0 ban - farm frag mobs +Chaos stone (boss aoe) + aoc etc
    GM:
    http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5078/zcta.jpg
    GMs said" we will be back in to ban hackers next time HAHA"
    HE ( GM) is laughing at the people who believe it.

I log yesterday on ares and What I see ? notice with blocked ppls for illegal program
    I log euko often in the last months and dont see it.

So euko its ded becouse mass of ppls just said "euko bb" and want quit (sell chars on euko its so hard if some1 have char worth 400usd he can sell it for max 250 usd )

oh great, Europa had such high hopes when it first came out as well, can anyone tell me whether c-west is any better or what? What's rlb like in c-west

for me cw is not any better, items are overpriced, better try ares or dont back to KO at all

Server is really quiet at the moment for sure. Still some fun times but they are definately getting harder to find over last few weeks. I will stay and watch for a while longer though.

Banned Senior Member

you wont find a ko server that always has pk any more without tons of koxpers euko was great while it lasted your best bet is to just go play a private server official ko is neglected

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    for me cw is not any better, items are overpriced, better try ares or dont back to KO at all
    cwest missing u gae
    wargrim likes this.

For me private servers have never been the real deal tbh, they always fall within a few months no matter how good they may seem, and that's annoying especially when you can foresee it.
    TheNephilim - is Europa active during the weekends?

Probably the weekend is the only time europa is active and after ed. But there are always koxpers who fucks up the pk every time

ares or bb

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    but there's no koxpers there =o they all getting banned daily

and yeah, items are overpriced if you planning to beat the strongest meeles on cwest lol..
    but if you planning to beat the strongest mage.(like i guess.?)that's not really expensive tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    but there's no koxpers there =o they all getting banned daily

and yeah, items are overpriced if you planning to beat the strongest meeles on cwest lol..
    but if you planning to beat the strongest mage.(like i guess.?)that's not really expensive tbh.
    so whats a point playing semi active server with overpriced items? Better go ares with cheap items and good activity, there are few english clans. Also playing a MP mage aganist full +9/10/+3 meles is not fun at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast