Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why every post argue???

This is a discussion on Why every post argue??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; * because some people dont show anybody any respect it the nail on the head. * *looks at Obsene's post ...
Page: 3

because some people dont show anybody any respect
    it the nail on the head. *

*looks at Obsene's post a few threads down*

...for some of the oldies...respect is limited to the number of posts you have. SOME...not all

Originally posted by 0bsene

...for some of the oldies...respect is limited to the number of posts you have. SOME...not all
    Wait.... what? How did you relate time playing KO, respect and your post count together?

DragonFire

Originally posted by 0bsene

LOL i guess f4tman is our leader then eh?

Cocaine

I give respect to earn/deserve it. Not just random noobs that nobody cares about.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    I give respect to earn/deserve it. Not just random noobs that nobody cares about.
    i didn't say you should give everybody respect, i said there are people that don't show anybody respect, people can chose not to respect me and i can chose not to care

Ripper_of_romania

Default Re: Why every post argue???

Originally posted by ginyeng
    Dont flame.. just listen and think about it..
    Why does every post within the 3rd post of it, end up in a flame of racism/or jus plane flaming... what is the point, you guys are too caught up in the game.. it s a game, no need to argue and get all aggrovated over it. *Just play the game and stop moaning.. cause in the end K2 will just shut down knight online, because of all this racial stuff going on about turks moaning flaming abuse ect.. then all you people will go mad and probably kill yourselfs with no ko ?
    think about it.. flame if u want, i m just saying [/code]

POEK

Because 98% of this fakkin community has the IQ of the 3 pimples on my Arse! Never saw so many noobs posting on one forum!

But to be honest, I think you have a point m8, but how can you explain those LOW lvl IQ kiddies what respect is???

ooAciDDreamZoo

lmao.......CAMA OWNZ ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by POEK
    Because 98% of this fakkin community has the IQ of the 3 pimples on my Arse! Never saw so many noobs posting on one forum! *

But to be honest, I think you have a point m8, but how can you explain those LOW lvl IQ kiddies what respect is???
    Yep, we have low IQ's, thats the reason for disagreeiing with one another.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123