Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

why is everyone selling EUKO high-lvl chars ?

This is a discussion on why is everyone selling EUKO high-lvl chars ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all i see is 40 orcs there are probably 7 humans...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

all i see is 40 orcs

there are probably 7 humans

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all i see is 40 orcs

lol yea true i dislike pk like that 5 pts runnin together brop!

damn that might be a heap of orcs but poor humans theres a reason why your liking it because your on orc side and use just outnumber the humans

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all i see is 40 orcs

Thats why whole Oblivion wanted to transfer to humside... GM's said they wont transfer us tho then we asked for NT scrolls so we can BUY THEM GIVE eNTiTy OUR MONEY AND HAVE FUN but they said they are goin to add it "soon"

About CZ it's full all the time, SO many ppl PeeKaay but its always like 3 orcs - 1 humann proportion

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

you guys should just separate while I'm pking and then we can fight party vs party, we can generally even take 2 noob parties considering the skill level of the orcs, but 3.... too hard.

pl buy and re-sell to to make profits thats how it's been going on for a while now, even with other games

it's way too easy to reach 80lvl, and then there is nothing to do except "PK" which base on massive gangbang and ks and else school started for some ppl, thats the main reasons that I left.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    you guys should just separate while I'm pking and then we can fight party vs party, we can generally even take 2 noob parties considering the skill level of the orcs, but 3.... too hard.
    well I could say same Once I played it was like humans were runing with 2 parties of mages including elitekings and one random melee party so it's not like just orcs were doing this shit, it happened to both sides.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    well I could say same Once I played it was like humans were runing with 2 parties of mages including elitekings and one random melee party so it's not like just orcs were doing this shit, it happened to both sides.
    i'm not even going to blame EK because when they run 2 parties, it's usually against other parties... but L2Play and now, Armageddon doesn't ever run 2 parties :P. but I ain't going to complain, I have my fun, just pointless to see 3 parties stand in the same spot waiting for chaos stone and not even allowing PK to pick up.

I wont complain as well as I had fun at the begining and then it just screwed up, there was no pk at all except massive gangbang as I said before, no single 8v8 so

Well you cant pk 24/7 so it became boring and NTT is probably doing nothing to make it playable.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrStoch View Post
    EUKO is still much better than USKO and recently pk got better. 22-2 GMT+1 there are many human and orc parties in cz. The bad thing is that turks make np transfers because of stupid np system. 2 parties fight for an hour and they kill each other and after an hour both parties have +10k nps. There should be something done about this.
    lol 'ed @ this, since when 8vs8 is np transfer .

exping to 80 is not hard. So when you can get fast EXP partys you can make several chars lvl80 and just sell them for good money ^^.

I think that is what people doing. Just making some chars lvl80 to get some money out of it. Then start getting items for the money they made.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    exping to 80 is not hard. So when you can get fast EXP partys you can make several chars lvl80 and just sell them for good money ^^.

I think that is what people doing. Just making some chars lvl80 to get some money out of it. Then start getting items for the money they made.
    yeah man lets go booro or dark stone. expect a raid in less than 5 / 15 mins respectively. dont even mention DK or CW for mages... u would be lucky to do 1 lure before enemies appear.

orrrr just go paramuns eslant and fight with 3x different turk clans for the spot all while they use glyptodont scrolls.

it wont be that quick if you choose suboptimal exp slots like tc tb or eslant dk / fc - cw...

Good thing is, pk will get more balanced now I quess
    atm there's like 30 humans vs 150+ orcs...
    Now pk will get balanced anyway, because of NT coming at monday.

As well krowaz land arrived today, shitty krowazes coming...
    Krowaz making fights so long and booring bah.

Hope it can bring some more people back atleast, now you can log in e1 w/o prem like always.

::: Welcome to eNTiTy Game !! Welcome players! :::

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast