Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52

why is everyone selling EUKO high-lvl chars ?

This is a discussion on why is everyone selling EUKO high-lvl chars ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone is selling their chars because 1-some serious private servers are going to be up on friday. 2- People think ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denver,Colorado
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Everyone is selling their chars because 1-some serious private servers are going to be up on friday.
    2- People think that euko would be different from USKO but they were wrong USKO = EUKO ( same +9 +10 items and koxp everywhere )

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    what!!? 400 for a lvl 80 account? damn!!

    big set of scams on the way

  3. #33
    Senior Member Motormouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    what!!? 400 for a lvl 80 account? damn!!

    big set of scams on the way
    wtf, ill prob just sell my warrior for like $200 once i hit 80
    i dont want to bump every day for a month to have someone finally buy my char

  4. #34
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    bah my animosity boys moved back to cwest its true only fun if ya play with friends!

    Good luck and have fun!

  5. #35
    Senior Member Darki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    670

    Default

    both companies k2 and nttgame is same shit because mgames i still a developer :]
    after EUKO will fall (which will occur when diablo 3 will be realised) mgames will sell the rights to other random company (it will take some time but it will happen) and will count on your wallets once again

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    13

    Default

    what is the 'serious private server' coming on friday ?

  7. #37
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denver,Colorado
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sykoz View Post
    what is the 'serious private server' coming on friday ?
    I cant say it here.. Just check private section area.

    +1 Darki you are too right to say.. Their hands were and are in our wallet all the time. I want to taste the days without a cheat and a server where money doesnt talk. Most of private servers stopped cheatin in game. You cant even do MSN koxp or other 3rd party tools but KO hasnt found a solution for years. Good luck all..

  8. #38
    mitsos80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    1. its easy money now for begin,and many ppl borring start from zero like me :P

  9. #39
    Senior Member Darki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitsos80 View Post
    1. its easy money now for begin,and many ppl borring start from zero like me :P
    What ? gotta love this random people

    Are u fucking blind ? game just "died" after they realised new game called valiant, read official forums what is happening there lol just complaints cuz servers runned out of control and they dont even bother to read the tickets now.
    I dont think people will even sell the chars right now its already to late. Many throwing their main gear to anvil and counting one making some gg item and sell to some random babashoper before its to late, just like this guy this is an example here from nttgame forums http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/wwwi.png/
    R.I.P MYKO and now R.I.P EUKO wonder what will be next PSKO? (polish ko or similiar shit) anyways mgames and hack makers making gold buisness on all those turks who keep comming back to the game rofl
    Euko beated Myko record
    fastest fall of the KO game ever lol
    Money 1st ftw

    However i must say it was fun for the 1st weeks of playing it, but only then, the fun didnt last long.

    Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    I cant say it here.. Just check private section area.

    +1 Darki you are too right to say.. Their hands were and are in our wallet all the time. I want to taste the days without a cheat and a server where money doesnt talk. Most of private servers stopped cheatin in game. You cant even do MSN koxp or other 3rd party tools but KO hasnt found a solution for years. Good luck all..
    Yea private servers are way to go especially the oldshoolKO after i readed most of the possitiv feedback about this server ill move there (also told people from EUKO to do this i hope they will). The proffesor (owner of oldshoolKO) seems like guy who know's what he is doing, well as i saw he can even edit the source code of the game and create own events .etc
    If the one guy can make it u just got your answer why mgames didn't patch the hacks completely after all these years (for the close minded let me explain in 1 sentence cuz they are alowing cheats to exist simple as that, rest u can figure out by yourself, if not then u have an IQ of a maggot).
    Last edited by Darki; 01-19-2012 at 05:42 AM.

  10. #40
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecza View Post
    in merchant section ? euko got enttited ? or just money making ?
    just curious whats going around
    As I said
    few months after releasing of that bullshit euko people will start going back to usko =)
    EUKO IS BULLSHIT !

  11. #41
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    What the fuck are you all talking about have you all even played euko... And I'm not talking about lvling too 35 going emc then quitting

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    What ? gotta love this random people

    Are u fucking blind ? game just "died" after they realised new game called valiant, read official forums what is happening there lol just complaints cuz servers runned out of control and they dont even bother to read the tickets now.
    I dont think people will even sell the chars right now its already to late. Many throwing their main gear to anvil and counting one making some gg item and sell to some random babashoper before its to late, just like this guy this is an example here from nttgame forums ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    R.I.P MYKO and now R.I.P EUKO wonder what will be next PSKO? (polish ko or similiar shit) anyways mgames and hack makers making gold buisness on all those turks who keep comming back to the game rofl
    Euko beated Myko record
    fastest fall of the KO game ever lol
    Money 1st ftw

    However i must say it was fun for the 1st weeks of playing it, but only then, the fun didnt last long.


    Yea private servers are way to go especially the oldshoolKO after i readed most of the possitiv feedback about this server ill move there (also told people from EUKO to do this i hope they will). The proffesor (owner of oldshoolKO) seems like guy who know's what he is doing, well as i saw he can even edit the source code of the game and create own events .etc
    If the one guy can make it u just got your answer why mgames didn't patch the hacks completely after all these years (for the close minded let me explain in 1 sentence cuz they are alowing cheats to exist simple as that, rest u can figure out by yourself, if not then u have an IQ of a maggot).
    Seriusly, stop talking shit about euko just to make people go back to usko, euko is 10x times better that usko big time, if you dont like it, just leave and wait for diablo 3 or what ever the fuck you wanna play. People who just like to bitch around will always be whinning about EVERYTHING, if you think you will find a game without hacks, stop playing online games right NOW.

    The only reason on why people selling their accounts as i said, its because other people pay what they ask, you can get easy 200$ for a lvl 80 with quests items, while you wouldnt even get 30$ in usko for that. Simply as that, euko isnt dying, and it wont die in the near future, usko on the other hand its starting to get desolated, mmm, makes me remind pretty much on what happened to myko when usko launched , anyway enjoy your last days on usko, i wouldnt give it more than 2 years till it closes

  13. #43
    Senior Member Spitfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    BLA BLA BLA BLADI BLADI BLA

    BLA BLA BLA
    oki



    --------

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grecza View Post
    in merchant section ? euko got enttited ? or just money making ?
    just curious whats going around
    they realized euko sucks and want to go back to Ares on usko


  15. #45
    Senior Member Darki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHate View Post
    Seriusly, stop talking shit about euko just to make people go back to usko, euko is 10x times better that usko big time, if you dont like it, just leave and wait for diablo 3 or what ever the fuck you wanna play. People who just like to bitch around will always be whinning about EVERYTHING, if you think you will find a game without hacks, stop playing online games right NOW.

    The only reason on why people selling their accounts as i said, its because other people pay what they ask, you can get easy 200$ for a lvl 80 with quests items, while you wouldnt even get 30$ in usko for that. Simply as that, euko isnt dying, and it wont die in the near future, usko on the other hand its starting to get desolated, mmm, makes me remind pretty much on what happened to myko when usko launched , anyway enjoy your last days on usko, i wouldnt give it more than 2 years till it closes
    Where did i said i want to get ppl back to USKO ? USKO is same shit or even worse.
    Learn to read kid. Seems like u are one of those with peanut brain size if u didn't know what i was trying to say
    kkthxbb

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling high lvl chars 80+
    By JohanLindeberg in forum Diez
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:15 PM
  3. trading various high lvl chars
    By campijohn in forum Diez
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 01:28 AM
  4. B> High LVL CHAR, WARRIOR OR rOGUE
    By Shammy in forum Ares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:20 PM
  5. Selling list for usd, high lvl chars included.
    By Ensorceller in forum Diez
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •