Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'd like to know your opinion

This is a discussion on I'd like to know your opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder what u think about this, if i say mages have the biggest disadavantages in this game, and to ...
Page: 1

Apocalyps2

Default I'd like to know your opinion

I wonder what u think about this, if i say mages have the biggest disadavantages in this game, and to back up my state ment i got this

There is a big disavantage for mages in this game.
    Mp gear/jewelery dont work in PvP while, strength and dex armor and jewelery increase the attack power of Warriors/BP'S and rogues.

If a mage wants do do more damage in PvP, he has to give up his defence, to concentrare on power. Therefore paper mages are easier to kill for some people. If u dont wanna drop in defence, u stay with complete or what ever armor u are using. But because of this u wont be able to hit harder.
    This also makes the Ice and Lightining skills useless for damage doing, because of the lack of mp power u will do lessser damage
    Therefore i say that mages have the biggest disadvantage.

Think of it, a warrior can hit for 800+ because of his strength gear, same for the rogue with dex gear.
    An Int mage cant hit for over 800 (if ur not a high lvl or fighting a totaly noob)but u will have a better defence (still worst defence of all clases)

And another thing, Someone said that mages can slow warriors and take them out before the warrior comes close, here you have an anohter problem, Slow and Stun are not 100% guaranteed, and when u hit someone with ice, u have to hit him again to slow him totaly if he was swifted or something.

If u consider all this, u will agree with me that mages have the biggest disadvantages in this game.

Do u agree with this, or do u say thats some big load of bull crap, dont just say bullcrap or somethin, put in it why

Ayman4u

also mages can tp others to help can escape can blind i dont think its about damage its about team work with mages , i see mage i am chasing running like monkeys "orc" and keep tping each others then gather all on me ice, light, fire me till death >.< and imagine if there gear work i pvp what damage they will do with full mages party droping nova in 1 spot who ever is in this area will be dead 4 sure so mages have the aoe attack that others dont have also thats my opinionand i hate mages when they do good team work <_<

they got town nova

About the AC, BPs have the same disadvantage, also mages arent meant to solo. If they are in groups, they can be very dangerous. Mages also have tp skill which is also a big support skill, if the player can use it effective. Another thing would be AOE, a high lvl mage would have constantly AOE spells, if a large group is coming toward them, with just 3~5 novas, most ppl would start redballin and near death, really deadly at the war, and some single spells really hurts. So overall its going very well, if the player have good items and know how to play a mage.

ps: lightning mages a.q <_<

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by Ayman4u
    also mages can tp *others *to help can escape can blind i dont think its about damage its about team work with mages , i see mage i am chasing running like monkeys "orc" *and keep tping each others then gather all on me ice, light, fire me till death >.< and imagine if there gear work i pvp what damage they will do *with full mages party droping nova in 1 spot *who ever is in this area will be *dead 4 sure so mages have the aoe attack that others dont have *also thats my opinionand i hate mages when they do *good team work *<_<
    Mages are godly if it comes to teamwork, but there is another problem again, a good working team of melees can rape a group of mages, cuz hits cancels out the cast.

FOr the tp part, u have to stand still to cast it, if u are standing still, the chasers will only get closer, and take you down, and after that they wil take out the person that got tped

But i can see the point of vieuw u are talking out as well, mages in groups are not nice to fight against

mages are very powerful at the highest levels tho, if you think about it you gonna get hit by 5 novas non stop when they hit lvl 80
    the dmg will soon add up :S

mages when solo are designed more for mass kills rather than solo, thats how they rack up nps,

bps are still comparable for being worse class tho, any paper class gets raped fast if you dont watch for it, like moi :rollseyes:

ZStyleZ

Originally posted by Apocalyps2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apocalyps2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ayman4u
    also mages can tp *others *to help can escape can blind i dont think its about damage its about team work with mages , i see mage i am chasing running like monkeys "orc" *and keep tping each others then gather all on me ice, light, fire me till death >.< and imagine if there gear work i pvp what damage they will do *with full mages party droping nova in 1 spot *who ever is in this area will be *dead 4 sure so mages have the aoe attack that others dont have *also thats my opinionand i hate mages when they do *good team work *<_<
    Mages are godly if it comes to teamwork, but there is another problem again, a good working team of melees can rape a group of mages, cuz hits cancels out the cast.

FOr the tp part, u have to stand still to cast it, if u are standing still, the chasers will only get closer, and take you down, and after that they wil take out the person that got tped

But i can see the point of vieuw u are talking out as well, mages in groups are not nice to fight against[/b]

hey lvl 57 Skillis really dangerous! Trust me,it hits hard! hard to outpot.

ow and I owned a lvl 62+ Assasin as a lvl 61 Lightning Mage!

lvl 42 lightning skill ftw^^

say thats some big load of bull crap
    PLS LOOK AT IKORIA AND TELL ME MAGES ARE UNDERPOWERED

1100-1400 fire armor damage (to everyone)
    double cast meteor, then nova
    242 into magic power, and shes a shell (complete) / elixer mage

/topic is over

DragonFire

Originally posted by giga

/topic is over
    ok people who aren't level 76 <_<

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by giga

/topic is over
    Whats wrong with asking people for their opinions? hmm?
    And not everyone is a 75+ mage, there are more ppl -75 then +75
    And already stated in the topic that the 75+ mages are very strong. so the thing u are doing is repeating that is already stated

oky bb

Default Re: I'd like to know your opinion

Originally posted by Apocalyps2
    I wonder what u think about this, if i say mages have the biggest disadavantages in this game, and to back up my state ment i got this

There is a big disavantage for mages in this game. *
    Mp gear/jewelery dont work in PvP while, strength and dex armor and jewelery increase the attack power of Warriors/BP'S and rogues.

If a mage wants do do more damage in PvP, he has to give up his defence, to concentrare on power. Therefore paper mages are easier to kill for some people. If u dont wanna drop in defence, u stay with complete or what ever armor u are using. But because of this u wont be able to hit harder.
    This also makes the Ice and Lightining skills useless for damage doing, because of the lack of mp power u will do lessser damage
    Therefore i say that mages have the biggest disadvantage.

Think of it, a warrior can hit for 800+ because of his strength gear, same for the rogue with dex gear.
    An Int mage cant hit for over 800 (if ur not a high lvl or fighting a totaly noob)but u will have a better defence (still worst defence of all clases) *

And another thing, Someone said that mages can slow warriors and take them out before the warrior comes close, here you have an anohter problem, Slow and Stun are not 100% guaranteed, and when u hit someone with ice, u have to hit him again to slow him totaly if he was swifted or something.

If u consider all this, u will agree with me that mages have the biggest disadvantages in this game.

Do u agree with this, or do u say thats some big load of bull crap, dont just say bullcrap or somethin, put in it why
    I disagree entirely. There is one person whom i've actually played with that could disprove everything you just said. I doubt many people will remember him, but his name was Pyro. I guarentee, as a complete mage, he could kill warriors, rogues, bp's, and keep his party alive w/ tps without blinking an eye. Even comming back and playing on TempesTs, i can't seem to find anyone who can play a mage better then he did.

P.S. - He was light/ice or ice/light when he was a complete mage, switched back and forth whenever he was bored.

DragonFire

i remember getting towned nova'ed by him during invasion at the breth Crystal.. ^_^ he hurted me

SonOfGod

zzz dragonfire333 your wrong, mage i think are good at what they are right now , its not about the defence, the str , and all that, ive seen mages who pwned warrior or rouges 1 vs 1.... and you say mage have low defence, look at priest, if they have defence they cant even fight and just stand back and heal and buff, and its the same as you help slowing down, TPing, and paralyzing other player, man who dont ahte when a mage use lightining on you? zzz yoru screwed once you paralyze, cant move, cant heal, cant town, and cant do nothing and just wait and die, and also once they are like 70 or 80 you know how many NOVAS they have? OMG just thinking about the big aoe attacks scares me zzz well this is my opinion :lol:

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by SonOfGod
    zzz dragonfire333 your wrong, mage i think are good at what they are right now , its not about the defence, the str , and all that, ive seen mages who pwned warrior or rouges 1 vs 1.... and you say mage have low defence, look at priest, if they have defence they cant even fight and just stand back and heal and buff, and its the same as you help slowing down, TPing, and paralyzing other player, man who dont ahte when a mage use lightining on you? zzz yoru screwed once you paralyze, cant move, cant heal, cant town, and cant do nothing and just wait and die, and also once they are like 70 or 80 you know how many NOVAS they have? OMG just thinking about the big aoe attacks scares me zzz well this is my opinion *:lol:

{of topic} OMG I LOVE THAT GIRL :wub: :wub: :wub:

DragonFire

Originally posted by SonOfGod
    zzz dragonfire333 your wrong, mage i think are good at what they are right now , its not about the defence, the str , and all that, ive seen mages who pwned warrior or rouges 1 vs 1.... and you say mage have low defence, look at priest, if they have defence they cant even fight and just stand back and heal and buff, and its the same as you help slowing down, TPing, and paralyzing other player, man who dont ahte when a mage use lightining on you? zzz yoru screwed once you paralyze, cant move, cant heal, cant town, and cant do nothing and just wait and die, and also once they are like 70 or 80 you know how many NOVAS they have? OMG just thinking about the big aoe attacks scares me zzz well this is my opinion *:lol:
    I totally agree, but as i said, not everyone has a high level character, there are a lot of level 70's,but for the most part alot of players are still like 63-68 ish..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast