Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!!

This is a discussion on WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments Turks need to get out and get a job, get laid, get paid, and get a ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Turks need to get out and get a job, get laid, get paid, and get a life instead of playing all the different versions of KO.
    Turks do work, Turks get laid by your russian sisters that works for them and trust me they got a better life then you do..

Originally posted by gtaguy
    turks spread like a disease xO

i was playing gunz the other day and i saw a turk so i killed only him xD
    so fukin true...i was playing random quake3 ctf...and some fag turk usin usual turkish hacks...i swear, cant these fukers find some other part of life WHERE HAX ACTUALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE??

noobs, all of them

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments
    Turks need to get out and get a job, get laid, get paid, and get a life instead of playing all the different versions of KO.
    Turks do work, Turks get laid by your russian sisters that works for them and trust me they got a better life then you do..[/b]
    1. Don't have a sister. You fuck Russian girls cuz Turkish girls are ugly ?
    2. Noone ever works for Turks.
    3. My life is pretty damn good, it doesn't consist of tracking down and flaming everyone of your posts *AHEM*
    4. If Turks got such a good life, why do they spend all day on KO? I bet 90% of population of Turky plays KO.

Trii

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

Turks do work, Turks get laid by your russian sisters that works for them and trust me they got a better life then you do..
    You fuck Russian girls cuz Turkish girls are ugly ?[/b]
    ownt

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by MaJe
    Omg 1 more stupid post.
    İf u dont wanna see turks get out of world plss ok?
    Like everybody we have the right to play this game.
    This game is for fun, if u cant get anyfun when playing just delete KO from your pc and stop crying.
    most turks ruin the fun they are obnoxious and spam aga clan plssss+

you mother fuck
    you grandmother fuck
    gyft ytem plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss

dye amerycans!!!!

and not to mention my favorite

djkngfrwjkwhgiwrohbvjlerqwupobveiqrowgfuwieoqvriqw eovpuiwequifyoviwepquvbrquipwiyupwrbvuipwrqbvryupq wieqwpigvbpqyiwe4l978v9p31u4vipqwevbqwripvuywepivb weqpivrypqbqiprebvuipqwervguipwivipqwervp134vbhiwe rqvyqwgvucpqwvg4

look i can sepak turkish^^

no some turks are all right nice guys probably like u but this is wat iget on pms from 98% of turks i get like 80 pms like this every day and i dont play for long and its just cuz i got a cape and they dont even understand wat it means they just think it looks cool

oooo u got pwnt again

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@

[/b]
    Are you sure about this ? Lmao

prosec.

Originally posted by devilscommandments

3. My life is pretty damn good, it doesn't consist of tracking down and flaming everyone of your posts *AHEM*
    4. If Turks got such a good life, why do they spend all day on KO? I bet 90% of population of Turky plays KO.
    1.We fuck russian girl cuz these girl dont like having sex with russian boy who only think themselfs in bed. (A russian girl said
    that to me)
    2.Also no one never want to work with russians.
    3.(read 4)
    4.Do u think the players are older than ur brain's age(13-14), they dont have jobs, only school and KO. In game as u see
    they dont know english only they know is "fuck u"(in english).

Banned

20$ for 3 hours with russian girls in Turkey

belongtokill

when they have nothing to do.. blaming on turks all the time.
    go fu urself. or bring ur ass i can fuk it for **$ for 3 hours B)

Originally posted by Zaraki
    U need to pay ? Only fags support human slavery <_< Nvm love u anyway

Official member love Majeste club :wub: Only really good club who don't need gay siggy

If I had 10-12 year old kid whose only life is school and KO and swearing fuk u, I would sent him a boot camp or took him to forrest and leave him there for couple of weeks. Yes they are kids, but hey not all kids everywhere act like that...

prosec.

Originally posted by wagyar

U need to pay * ? Only fags support human slavery *<_< *Nvm love u anyway

Official member love Majeste club *:wub: *Only really good club who don't need gay siggy

If I had 10-12 year old kid whose only life is school and KO and swearing fuk u, I would sent him a boot camp or took him to forrest and leave him there for couple of weeks. Yes they are kids, but hey not all kids everywhere act like that...
    %95 of the kids r like this. SO u mean sending the %95 of the kids to a boot camp and leave there?

Originally posted by prosec.+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prosec.)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wagyar

U need to pay * ? Only fags support human slavery *<_< *Nvm love u anyway

Official member love Majeste club *:wub: *Only really good club who don't need gay siggy

%95 of the kids r like this. SO u mean sending the %95 of the kids to a boot camp and leave there?[/b]
    no they dont.
    besides, they should learn english if they want to play this game and communicate.
    i dont have problems with turks, i got problem with ppl that dont accept the enlgish languege as the universal languege, ppl that thinks every1 in an AMERCIAN game r from their nation (which is NOT american).
    i dont got problem with those kids, i got more problem with the education they get. about how americans sux and that english sux and that every1 should know turk, coz from what i c thats what they learn in school.
    and not not 95% of the kids only go to school and play ko. thats maybe 20%.
    most kids got LIFE. they go play with their friends. they go play basketball/football/soccer/whatever and ko is just one of their hobbies, not their WHOLE LIFE.

Gather your balls together and tell this to a Turk in rl
    Done that plenty of times lol and nothing happened cuz over here turks are shit unless they outnumber you 4 to 1 no offence to turks in general im purely speaking out of personal experience i have met so FEW good turks in my life ... makes me wonder..

Originally posted by Shivering+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shivering)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    Gather your balls together and tell this to a Turk in rl
    Done that plenty of times lol and nothing happened cuz over here turks are shit unless they outnumber you 4 to 1 no offence to turks in general im purely speaking out of personal experience i have met so FEW good turks in my life ... makes me wonder..[/b]
    Well Arac those turks who left from Turkey propably won't say/do anything because they most likely left from country because they hated it...and now they wanna settle down in new country, would u start settling by disagree every big warrýon? :P

If 95% of that aged kids act like that, then they have serious issues, it should be 5% not 95....Any of them got any education about manners? :blink:

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

you need to pay to get laid ? LMAO !!!!!! Turks can't get anything.....Can't get high Lvls or items they pay for them. Can't get pussy they pay for that too LMAO stfu Zaraki you make yourself and your people look dumber with every post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast