Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!!

This is a discussion on WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What was this thread topic about? Oh well, let's just turn it into a flame Turkey topic B)...
Page: 3

Road

What was this thread topic about? Oh well, let's just turn it into a flame Turkey topic B)

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by Road
    What was this thread topic about? Oh well, let's just turn it into a flame Turkey topic *B)
    oke

whats that? turkey sucking bushes...?

MaJe

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    20$ for 3 hours with russian girls in Turkey
    you need to pay to get laid ? LMAO !!!!!! Turks can't get anything.....Can't get high Lvls or items they pay for them. Can't get pussy they pay for that too LMAO stfu Zaraki you make yourself and your people look dumber with every post.[/b]
    making me smile

Sokrates

Default Conclusion

:wub: There is again only one and the right conclusion dont just wank on your comps strat doing someting about those turks! :wub:
    :wub: they sux they got pushed back to their crap small turkey burger in I WW!!! they suxs! :wub:
    :wub: Only fucking turks neet to pay for sex!!! HAH! :wub:
    :wub: i got free pussy from russian whores any time,any where but i rather fuck some girls from my own country so i wont get HIV: :wub:

:wub: ps: Turks are fucking idiots comes to play international games even they cant speak even one word of english! :wub:
    :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    20$ for 3 hours with russian girls in Turkey
    you need to pay to get laid ? LMAO !!!!!! Turks can't get anything.....Can't get high Lvls or items they pay for them. Can't get pussy they pay for that too LMAO stfu Zaraki you make yourself and your people look dumber with every post.[/b]
    Umm ya sometimes when im bored i want to hit some low-graded people aka russians

tolgahan

zaraki finds old woman them fuck her and get money then he finds a young girl and gives money to her and fuck her too so thats free

Banned

Originally posted by tolgahan
    zaraki finds old woman them fuck her and get money then he find young girl give money to her and fuck her too so thats free
    No i deal with russian people, sell for expensive buy for cheap and use them ofc

tolgahan

use money to buy premium..
    russian girls maybe hacked you

Banned

Originally posted by tolgahan
    use money to buy premium..
    russian girls maybe hacked you
    Sometimes they need money for food etc so i just let them xp my char.. and when they get me xped ill just rape em they like it tho.. argh russian people..

tolgahan

ya bi karı bulcam die sokak sokak geziyosundur.Ya bırak bıdı bıdı alırım charını şimdik
    . I say "thats why you have ten lvl 70 char.Russian girls can do it at the same time "sex and lvl up" "
    B) :lol: :lol:

lol tell me why if turkey is so good u spread all over the world heh.Dun like your country?.Someone told that other nations works for turkey?3 mln of turkish emigrants in germany?or mabey more :P.And btv its funny that only 5-6 turks max can speak in this topic to us coz there is no more in ko that speak in english well. noobs.....

not mention that they probably finish education right afther they leran reading

Bla2

Guys just admit there wont be any fun to play without turkish babas and servers will be empty . :wub: Turkish guys despite the that fact i am not Turkish

draviste

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    zaraki finds old woman them fuck her and get money then he find young girl give money to her and fuck her too so thats free
    No i deal with russian people, sell for expensive buy for cheap and use them ofc[/b]
    turks suck

MaJe

Originally posted by ziggy
    lol tell me why if turkey is so good u spread all over the world heh.Dun like your country?.Someone told that other nations works for turkey?3 mln of turkish emigrants in germany?or mabey more :P.And btv its funny that only 5-6 turks max can speak in this topic to us coz there is no more in ko that speak in english well. *noobs..... *

not mention that they probably finish education right afther they leran reading
    Speaking english makes u goodgun and not speaking english makes u noob?
    What do u have in your head? Maybe they dont need to speak with guys like u and so they dont learn english.

Doc

Maj stop wasting ure time on these noobs Turkmusin FTW Aga

OH wait I'm Irish .................... Get over it ppl there are good guns and Bad guns from all countries it just so happens that the biggest % of players in KO are Turkish and it aint gonna go away so deal with it and move on ZzZzZzZzzzZ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast