Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!!

This is a discussion on WHY???? GET DEM TURKS OUTTA MYKO!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you guys got hawkblast posting here SUCKED IN...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    maverck
    Guest

    Default

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    you guys got hawkblast posting here

    SUCKED IN

  2. #47
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    <3 Doc1 lets go pk baba. Or first get 70 then we will pk :P

  3. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Speaking english makes u goodgun and not speaking english makes u noob?
    well yes if u can't speak english then shut the fuck up and dun pm ppl in your language even if u know they dun understand u.They should make path that disable pm for all turkish noobs.

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

    Turks need to get out and get a job, get laid, get paid, and get a life instead of playing all the different versions of KO.
    Turks do work, Turks get laid by your russian sisters that works for them and trust me they got a better life then you do..
    1. Don't have a sister. You fuck Russian girls cuz Turkish girls are ugly ?[/b]
    Ahhahahahahahahahhahaa
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol: :P :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :lol: :P

  5. #50
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ziggy
    Speaking english makes u goodgun and not speaking english makes u noob?
    well yes if u can't speak english then shut the fuck up and dun pm ppl in your language even if u know they dun understand u.They should make path that disable pm for all turkish noobs.
    So u can block your pms. Where is the point wich makes u pro and noob ?

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Thats not solution to block PMs... Some ppl may need to contact with u ...

    Why ppl robe banks ? Close banks and non gonna be thief.. Nice solution right ? -_-

  7. #52
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by EagleGRS
    Thats not solution to block PMs... Some ppl may need to contact with u ...

    Why ppl robe banks ? Close banks and non gonna be thief.. Nice solution right ? *-_-
    Then leave game cuz I HAVE THE RİGHT TO PM EVERYBODY. İf u dont want to talk just close the pm window.

  8. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    415

    Default

    so pm me if u are allowed and just show how dumb your nation is.

    aga baba and so on lol

  9. #54
    VipexXx
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Zaraki
    20$ for 3 hours with russian girls in Turkey
    for turks maybe... last time i checked the bill was 250€ 45 min- Instanbul btw B)

    this flame is all LOL. will you all shut up? ... k2 (ad)dicks!

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Originally posted by VipexXx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VipexXx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    20$ for 3 hours with russian girls in Turkey
    for turks maybe... last time i checked the bill was 250€ 45 min- Instanbul btw B)

    this flame is all LOL. will you all shut up? ... k2 (ad)dicks![/b]
    Well the person u did it with was not a russian cause they are not that expensive..

  11. #56
    MaJe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ziggy
    so pm me if u are allowed and *just show how dumb your nation is.

    aga baba and so on lol
    One pm in online game describes a nation to ya?

  12. #57
    UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Guest

    Default

    what a funny thing to see these noobs americans n others . they all cryin coz of us. we are grandsons of OttomaN-Empire. we will always make u cry. heheheheheh

  13. #58

    Default

    Originally posted by EagleGRS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EagleGRS)</div>
    Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaraki
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-devilscommandments

    Turks need to get out and get a job, get laid, get paid, and get a life instead of playing all the different versions of KO.
    Turks do work, Turks get laid by your russian sisters that works for them and trust me they got a better life then you do..
    1. Don't have a sister. You fuck Russian girls cuz Turkish girls are ugly ?[/b]
    Ahhahahahahahahahhahaa
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :lol: :P :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :lol: :P[/b][/quote]


    I'll say you the right reason :
    If you want to say someone beautiful You must look a ugly girl first,
    So We have to sex with ugly girls(russian girls ) to see how is Turkish girls beautiful

  14. #59
    susGe
    Guest

    Default

    lol turkish myko players. Must be hard as hell to understand each other. Lażo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •