Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

why the hackings has occured?

This is a discussion on why the hackings has occured? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well some people might not believe me some will but i know some one that is very good with hacking, ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default why the hackings has occured?

well some people might not believe me some will but i know some one that is very good with hacking, use to hack websites ect.. obviously a real hacker not a shitty ddoser.. well he managed to easily hack into the euko db and i can tell you their security is shitty and i for sure would quit playing there now same for usko even tho he didn't manage to hack into it. all of you guys that think mgames is hacking you.. really its a automated scripted bot that some one made that hacked the db even tho i wudnt put it past mgames i know for a fact the db has been hacked.

just a warning get out while you can ko has went to shit. period.

I only just came back

i am coming back and i will stay

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by topbitch View Post
    just dont whine when you lose both the time and money spent in this.

Banned

Glad you posted so much proof of your claims. I don't even...
    henkish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Glad you posted so much proof of your claims. I don't even...
    I was thinking the same xD

translation: "I have some uber 1337 hacker friend who hacked into the ko database but I have nothing to back my claims up but its TRUE !!!111eleven"
    LambOfGod likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    just dont whine when you lose both the time and money spent in this.
    God razor, you're like fucking AIDS. Enough with the sour replies already, fuck man, got boring like 6 months ago.
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by topbitch View Post
    ahahahaha Julez!!

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    well some people might not believe me some will but i know some one that is very good with hacking, use to hack websites ect.. obviously a real hacker not a shitty ddoser.. well he managed to easily hack into the euko db and i can tell you their security is shitty and i for sure would quit playing there now same for usko even tho he didn't manage to hack into it. all of you guys that think mgames is hacking you.. really its a automated scripted bot that some one made that hacked the db even tho i wudnt put it past mgames i know for a fact the db has been hacked.

just a warning get out while you can ko has went to shit. period.
    An automated scripted bot?

Lololol, is this what your friend told you?

Smacktalkers be talking smack.

A real hacker wouldnt tell anyone that he is a hacker.

i read this topic and to this point and

NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN.

also i dont even get why someone would run a bot to hack into the db, and a hacker would just fuck the whole db over and take it down. also im sure that if this guys in the actual data base the damage is already done as he would have a fuck load of credit card details he could just sell. Like your buddy is the worlds most reliable source that is the worlds best hacker who "easily" got into the EUKO db but failed thus far to get into the USKO db? How is he any better than a "shitty ddoser" after all hes just running an "automated script bot".

one last thing why would anyone with a brain waste their time hacking into the DB of this game and not something worthwhile with more players?
    oh that's right because not everything you read on the fucking internet is true.

TLDR? WALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXT
    Zealous likes this.

its just been revoked

oh wait

Banned Senior Member

what ever i couldn't give 2 fucks if you believe me or not i came here to warn you abotu the truth if you believe quit if you dont believe it get hacked lmfao

Little archer Senior Member

@zwitter, why not hack something better? because not everyone shares the same security level that this game has.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast