Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

why the hackings has occured?

This is a discussion on why the hackings has occured? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zwitter i read this topic and to this point and NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN. also ...
Page: 2

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    i read this topic and to this point and

NOT A SINGLE FUCK WAS GIVEN.

also i dont even get why someone would run a bot to hack into the db, and a hacker would just fuck the whole db over and take it down. also im sure that if this guys in the actual data base the damage is already done as he would have a fuck load of credit card details he could just sell. Like your buddy is the worlds most reliable source that is the worlds best hacker who "easily" got into the EUKO db but failed thus far to get into the USKO db? How is he any better than a "shitty ddoser" after all hes just running an "automated script bot".

one last thing why would anyone with a brain waste their time hacking into the DB of this game and not something worthwhile with more players?
    oh that's right because not everything you read on the fucking internet is true.

TLDR? WALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXTWALL OF ILLEGIBLE TEXT
    Lol.. Seriously bro?

First of all, what Razor said, second, check the market section in this forum and see how much people are willing to pay for GBs & items. Its enough to hack 3-4 good geared players and he can retire for few months lol..

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Lol.. Seriously bro?

First of all, what Razor said, second, check the market section in this forum and see how much people are willing to pay for GBs & items. Its enough to hack 3-4 good geared players and he can retire for few months lol..
    few mounths pff, years ^^,

always thought it was a bot not surprised though gonna be a while before its secure...!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Oh my.. you people actually believe him?

Is he the messiah?! Fuck no.

Don't be dumb, if there were a REAL hacker he would make his own items and sell them off like GM's did in USKO (If that's his priority). Not hack stupid players off, he has the same chance of getting caught stealing than making them with the crappy support ko offers.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    @zwitter, why not hack something better? because not everyone shares the same security level that this game has.
    @TED's butt buddy : but bro y u no read he best haycker in wurlds. But y he no can hayk int0 teh dete bese of teh USKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. if they have the same swecewety sistem.

@General why you take incoherent rambling so srs?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

@TED's butt buddy : but bro y u no read he best haycker in wurlds. But y he no can hayk int0 teh dete bese of teh USKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. if they have the same swecewety sistem.
    ...How the FUCK did I get involved into this topic? -.-"

Little archer Senior Member

@General why you take incoherent rambling so srs?
    but- but...

i thought people were getting hacked just as badly in USKO. this thread is about euko however usko people are also getting robbed. just look around

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    ...How the FUCK did I get involved into this topic? -.-"
    you're a nobody who thinks people actually give ashit about but in reality

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Oh my.. you people actually believe him?

Is he the messiah?! Fuck no.

Don't be dumb, if there were a REAL hacker he would make his own items and sell them off like GM's did in USKO (If that's his priority). Not hack stupid players off, he has the same chance of getting caught stealing than making them with the crappy support ko offers.
    Ye thats quite true wouldnt get why this guy wouldnt hack and then sell GM items just hacking random noob accounts wont work well

you're a nobody who thinks people actually give ashit about but in reality

said by mr important.
    sonvicky likes this.

eating popcorn here, vicky u better come back like i taught ya, not hard here lol
    sonvicky likes this.

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Best not even TO come back, that guy is an obvious troll.
    sonvicky likes this.

Im also wondering why that "super hacker" is only taking those accounts what has bad gear or low lvl chars etc. "shitty" items compared to cursed weapons, krowaz etc.
    I only know one or two who lost krowaz items and cursed weapon and there has now been around 100 accounts in total at USKO and EUKO.
    Just so sad that they (NTTGame) wont give a shit what is happening and they are not doing anything to it (or not telling us what they are doing).
    For me its now bb ko, welcome Runes of magic, welcome ko reselling (maby next 10 years when rlb comes i have enought money to buy my items back).

Little archer Senior Member

runes of magic lol

gw2 yo

why do people keep saying about making gm items?
    it sounds like he only hacks the ACCOUNTS of players, sounds like they just get the database and check all the accounts and unlucky people get hit
    i dont really know obviously, just as no one knows for sure, just my 2 cents

also, why would they take items from well known accounts and pretty much ruin the prices in the market section, if thats where they would make there money from?
    its obvious the hackings need to be from the database, but now they must be getting seal/unseal codes and all from the database somehow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast