why i cant buy premium?

This is a discussion on why i cant buy premium? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says... :S...
Page: 1

human_sin

as topic says... :S

razzy

as topic says... :S[/b]
    umm not enough money?

Interface

C&B FTW! xD

human_sin

i have nough money on that

razzy

i have nough money on that [/b]
    hmm, mabey it went trough but it just "says" it hasnt gone through?

Thiefnemo

well i 2 day ago for the first time in my life i bought premiun with a Visa Card...! game say something about duplicate and bla bla but i got then the 30 day of prem

Proximus

K2 doesnt accept Visa cards,, it says this when you click on the prem you want to buy

I've bought premium every month for the last year with my Visa Card. And I do believe when you click to buy premium it tells you they do not accept visa gift cards.

Proximus

I've bought premium every month for the last year with my Visa Card. And I do believe when you click to buy premium it tells you they do not accept visa gift cards.[/b]
    hmm,,, Ironically I cannot log in to check,, coz i havent got prem, I need to wait till I can so I an buy prem :lol:

Maybe you are right,, but I tried my visa and it would not let me buy with CC option,, so I made a CnB acc with same CC and it worked so

Casa

You can only buy Via credit cards if you live in the USA.
    Use Click and Buy they have a credit card function which is world wide^^

SubliminalAssumptions

Oliver r u in Gyverforce and KINGLEONIDAS OWNS!!!!

lime

yeh the morons have made it so they only accept USA credit cards now, so now instead of using my mastercard witjh no hassle for past year or so I have to use the totally unreliable C&B system which sees people getting banned etc all the time

thanks K2

yeh the morons have made it so they only accept USA credit cards now, so now instead of using my mastercard witjh no hassle for past year or so I have to use the totally unreliable C&B system which sees people getting banned etc all the time

thanks K2[/b]

I've been using Click and Buy for like 8 months now, I never had ANY problems with C&B and K2

G0D

I've been using Click and Buy for like 8 months now, I never had ANY problems with C&B and K2[/b]
    Because you always sux on their penis

nocomment

@ some old accounts u cant buy premium with visa :< if it is not old so i dont know why