Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why I Hate Abyss

This is a discussion on Why I Hate Abyss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sir_locksley If you dont/cant take care of yourself in a pk zone (cz / arena / abyss /hell abyss) than ...
Page: 2

redfieldTnT

sir_locksley

If you dont/cant take care of yourself in a pk zone

(cz / arena / abyss /hell abyss)

than u deserve to die and please press ok

the_man_slayer

bit harsh lol :huh:

Milkshaker

LOL, you are lucky that he hit you, at least you had a chance for him to kill you before the FA, usually i just get parasite and malice / torment and well, with a Fallen Angel attacking me it does not take long...

sux that you got xp'd but LooL on the text you wrote. . .very impressive statements. .tell me are you issued that propaganda upon joining or is it something you pick up along the way? ^_^

one_way

yep got exp 2 times yesterday once by this fuker come bak and his whole fuckin party

iwanttopk

Originally posted by 0000000
    haha thats pretty funny, p0ty is such a retard they are like the karus version of PaTRiot
    except the fact that patriot everyone has a chitin shield and +1's and +2's uni's

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

really i dont pay attention to karus clans much except the really big ones and ones i got friends in the others i just kill hehe

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    sux that you got xp'd but LooL on the text you wrote. . .very impressive statements. .tell me are you issued that propaganda upon joining or is it something you pick up along the way? *^_^
    hehe i just wanted to make him scared sry for the 2 posts in a row i kinda psted as soon as iread the first relpy hehe

ChrisOwns

You wanted to scare someone who just pwnt you?

they like tormented me and shit which is shown on there cuz thats was taken bout 4 minutes after cuz i was yelling and really pissed off it was just that :P was a really bad ass hehe ya i wanted to scare him sum how :P if u know me if u get me pissed off thats my first instinct hehe unless its in rl then its just punch ur face in

PinoyBoi

At Ares i Loved exping humans doing DarkMares .
    Now that i went human i hate those damn ORCS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

just to clarify it it was just to like make him have second thoughts of doing wat he did to me :/ i like to get ppl shaking in their boots after shit like that :P turning tables u know hehe

zuahahhahah that pic made my day :lol:

morax

Im quite respectable - well id like to think i am. But i would exp a human on the fallen angel floor

Orcs Vs Human - Why does everyone lose track of this concept?

I might let Glarfist and his clan off because they seem to be the only ones that dont get the arse when exped to DMs but screw everyone else.

Originally posted by Seby666
    zuahahhahah that pic made my day *:lol:
    yw hehe and human pwns dude those orcs just piss me off theres so few of em the lower than 65 characters are just panzies unlike the humans we xp to like 61 then just pk and stop lvling haha cuz we lazy american bastards

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast