Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why I Hate Abyss

This is a discussion on Why I Hate Abyss within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax Im quite respectable - well id like to think i am. But i would exp a ...
Page: 3

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by morax
    Im quite respectable - well id like to think i am. But i would exp a human on the fallen angel floor

Orcs Vs Human - Why does everyone lose track of this concept?

I might let Glarfist and his clan off because they seem to be the only ones that dont get the arse when exped to DMs but screw everyone else.
    i still wish abyss wasnt a pk zone its really annoying cuz theres no point to abyss pk :/ no np out of it just the satisfaction of pwning some newb u 1 shot :/

morax

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    Im quite respectable - well id like to think i am. But i would exp a human on the fallen angel floor

Orcs Vs Human - Why does everyone lose track of this concept?

I might let Glarfist and his clan off because they seem to be the only ones that dont get the arse when exped to DMs but screw everyone else.
    i still wish abyss wasnt a pk zone its really annoying cuz theres no point to abyss pk :/ no np out of it just the satisfaction of pwning some newb u 1 shot :/[/b]
    what about the satisfaction of getting a high level character exped?

Jubilex

To try & avoid this situation as much as possible when doing FA I found it beneficial to take a priest along who has massive, it can make a significant difference unless they kill your priest :P .

Sidarius

LMAO...damn pwned, no sense in crying about it man, when people cry about it to me i exp. them more cause they are whiny bitches,lol...as morax said, the concept is Orc vs. Humans...very simple...you think i want more orcs getting the upperhand against the humans? lol...nope..exp'd,steal bosses in cz..anything to ruin their day : )

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

If you can't win in a PK zone, don't go.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

its a pain in the ass tho -_-

BattyBat

morax just luuuurves to get ppl exped

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123