Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is why i hate Knight Online

This is a discussion on This is why i hate Knight Online within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm almost 79 now 35% away...
Page: 2

dUdEpAt

I'm almost 79 now 35% away

oli

I tell u secret... I tried it a lot of times, and it works. Always when I died with my mage in an aoe party and used a Hp pot right before I got the Last hit I didn't lose any xp. It said "press ok" but I didn't lose any Xp.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I tell u secret... I tried it a lot of times, and it works. Always when I died with my mage in an aoe party and used a Hp pot right before I got the Last hit I didn't lose any xp. It said "press ok" but I didn't lose any Xp.[/b]
    that is the most ridiculous thing/bug i have ever heard of :huh
    cuz wouldnt that work for any1 expin? i know i pot my ass off if i think im gonna die and i always lose exp

Banned

yea this suxx
    in last 14 days i have died twice by towers, at last time killed by human ( lost nps ) + exped by towers ( -2.5% ) as bonus lol

oli

that is the most ridiculous thing/bug i have ever heard of :huh
    cuz wouldnt that work for any1 expin? i know i pot my ass off if i think im gonna die and i always lose exp[/b]
    Yes it is, but if succesed U will be happy to don't lose any xp..

When I die by exping my computer freezing for 2-3sec, don't know why... well if I use a pot before this freezing I don't lose np.

I tell u secret... I tried it a lot of times, and it works. Always when I died with my mage in an aoe party and used a Hp pot right before I got the Last hit I didn't lose any xp. It said "press ok" but I didn't lose any Xp.[/b]
    happened numerous times to me when i played in begining of girakon with my mage
    half the times from aoe parties(raven in cz, falc/cw) i would die losing no exp
    except it would happen to me when i had full hp, and next sec i would be dead(most likely lag)

oli

At both situation we had lagg before we died...May this is the key...?!

Banned Senior Member

This happend to me yesterday on my noob char, had 100HP and died anyway... hate that bugg

oli

Do not hate it! It's a good bug... when u don't lose any xp

Lol.. When you die by poison effect you don't lose exp.. Hence why it's happening from harpy monsters, also happens with Manticore etc..

oli

Are u sure? Cause If i good remember I died already by Posion...

EDIT:I'm sure... Troll Shaman killed me by poison!

Are u sure? Cause If i good remember I died already by Posion...

EDIT:I'm sure... Troll Shaman killed me by poison![/b]
    Isn't troll shaman fire damage DOT? not positive but I think so.

*edit

Back on diez me and Deathwalker used to do Manticores all the time, I died many many times from the poison and never once lost exp.. I've died multiple times from harpy poison as well without losing exp..

KO4fun

Has this happened to anyone before? -.-[/b]
    Yes, Usually when i am the only one in the party without a transformation scroll :blink:

Ancient noob Senior Member

legendary_mage, you died because your priest in that party sucked at healing fast. ko will always have bugs. too often we have to play around the bugs or play with the bugs directly.

michel666pl

Lol.. When you die by poison effect you don't lose exp.. Hence why it's happening from harpy monsters, also happens with Manticore etc..[/b]
    I was making quest at Crimson Wing and my phone rang. I towned and I was afk for 5mins. Then I returned and saw myself exped in town by cw poison. Yes, I'm sure I lost exp. Gay thing :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast