warrior/rogue question

This is a discussion on warrior/rogue question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i got a 45 warrior......on ronark.. and.....i was wondering....whats the differ between rogue and warrior....i meen i know that ...
Page: 1

frostnova

ok i got a 45 warrior......on ronark.. and.....i was wondering....whats the differ between rogue and warrior....i meen i know that warriors are slow but hit hard..and rogues are very fast but hit low.... i meen wats good for pking..and stuff. :unsure: and do you think i should create a new rogue.? and how many days intell i reach lvl 50 if i create a rogue

Hell_Angel

try the search button.... warrior or rogue...
    this is the Nth topic about this <_<

Banned

like tanking and killing bosses? go warrior

like being able to cure without yelling for it and healing while running and attacking? go rogue

_random_

ok i got a 45 warrior......on ronark.. and.....i was wondering....whats the differ between rogue and warrior....i meen i know that warriors are slow but hit hard..and rogues are very fast but hit low.... i meen wats good for pking..and stuff. :unsure: and do you think i should create a new rogue.? and how many days intell i reach lvl 50 if i create a rogue[/b]
    and wen u sed rogues hit weak ur totally wrong they hit hard
    but forget rogue and warrior go BP ^^

... but how can you be asking these questions with sigs that contain shell wearing characters of both classes......

IllusionS

Warrior hits harder over time (spammable high dmg skills), high HP, high AC.
    Rogue is fast, can solo well with wolf, cures, stealth, has two high dmg skills, and can basically pick and choose every battle.

Gr33nDragon

Rogue are also good in boss event drain KS !

Warrior is good in party !

rogue can play solo

Warrior & rogue items are expensive
    Bp Suck.

I m rogue, i like warrior too, but i will go for rogue cause drain KS xD

kutilin

rogue is the best for solo play, easy to get money at bowl, higher chances to get an boss box

but forget rogue and warrior go BP ^^[/b]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funniest post in years!

BP sucks, it&#39;s the most worthless class