Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Why I think the game won't be on in two years.

This is a discussion on Why I think the game won't be on in two years. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'd really really like to see that part of my post where I said everyone should have the same items. ...
Page: 3

Banned

I'd really really like to see that part of my post where I said everyone should have the same items. Could you please repost it so I can read it, because I sure do not remember writing it.

If you don't like the NP/unique trade in, tough, that's part of the new patch. I didn't write the patch, so blaming me is kind of peculiar on your part.

1. if there is no profit, USD sales will drop down to real players selling to real players.
    2. of course there is, this is the most hacked game in history. However, duping is relatively easy to stop. Even K2/Mgame has managed that. Or did you think the dupers quit for summer vacation?
    3. An expansion that is detested will kill a game. Even DAOC nearly died over Trials of Atlantis.
    4. Duping is not some complex matter, it is relatively easy to stop. This isn't an arguement over the obvious, there is no easy dupe method now, this is self evident or there would be far more coins on the server.
    5. What's that got to do with anything I've said here?[/b]

great argument

im starting to believe this guy :/

3thos

the only reason why i kept playing this game was ONLY for the pk because IMO they have the best pvp.

Banned

i agree with ur post for most of it but your lacking many things that will bring down this game in the next year or 2...you didnt list tons of things that k2 will never fix casue they are cheap greedy whores

i dont think anyone really gets it here but this game will not last and thats a fact you cant get around....its planned obselence....you cant argue that

also whats so funny about how i got banned (unbanned now) cause many have gotten banned for sharing account i am not the 1st but the tos stated you cant be banned for it .... it was just a sad excuse by a shitty gm who was corrupt and now is fired.

Banned

the only reason why i kept playing this game was ONLY for the pk because IMO they have the best pvp.[/b]
    2moons pvp>ko pk

i beleive it now after playing both games

only thing good about ko pk now is the fact you can combo and cancel skills in ko

OLD1953

I think these are the main things that will bring down the servers in the end.

Cutting to the shortest possible explanation of why:

K2 let the game develop a community without support and without any strong GM presence. This led to a game based on USD sales and (mostly) 3rd world farmers.

They then hired CS from the third world, and much of that CS is biased against US players. Between that and the large number of server problems that kept people from logging for about two months, we lost the major players on the US side. There is no problem on any weekday logging a DIEZ server after 5:00 PM CST (GMT -6) without premium, did it yesterday as I have many times recently.

This resulted in a broken US community that will not return.

The new patch will make uniques very cheap, so farming for them is no longer profitable in terms of USD sales.

The farmers and farmer hangers on are the majority of the paying players left on the servers. They will leave and take their hangers on with them.

This will result in servers empty of paying customers, save for US customers.

Given the competition from WOW and WarHammer, they will not get enough to play this game at huge profits again. K2 will consolidate servers.

PPl will leave after servers start being taken down, seeing it as a sign of the end.

And it is.

And dudes, face it. This game costs more to play that WOW and Guild Wars combined, with DAOC on the side.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

http://knight.mgame.com/ u can log on krko but i dunno how to register

Aba

Old, you had one of these theories for ROFD too...[/b]

rofl :lol:

Banned

rofl :lol:[/b]
    +1 LOL

Aba

<div class='quotemain'>2moons pvp>ko pk

i beleive it now after playing both games

EVER been without skill animation manipulation ?

NOTHING - WORTHLESS - BORING - UNPLAYED - NONEXISTANT

COMBO IS WHAT MAKES KO THE MOST UNIQUE AND FUN PVP SYSTEM ONLINE TODAY! It&#39;s the ONLY game that has (mistakingly) figured out HOW TO INCORPORATE SKILL in a MMO. It&#39;s why people stay, and until something comes close to matching it, it will stick around

ONLY when they "fix" "combo" or someone comes out with something better, will ko end.

i&#39;m sorry but blizzard make their own game, they don&#39;t buy license from monkeys that call themselves programmers

Banned

what do you mean the only thing? :lol: what could ko have EVER been without skill animation manipulation ?
    NOTHING - WORTHLESS - BORING - UNPLAYED - NONEXISTANT
    COMBO IS WHAT MAKES KO THE MOST UNIQUE AND FUN PVP SYSTEM ONLINE TODAY! It&#39;s the ONLY game that has (mistakingly) figured out HOW TO INCORPORATE SKILL in a MMO. It&#39;s why people stay, and until something comes close to matching it, it will stick around
    ONLY when they "fix" "combo" or someone comes out with something better, will ko end.[/b]

Your kind of right but umm... what happens when pvt servers figure out how to combo and do all the lil cancel skills

just think bout that for a sec

wawh

Your kind of right but umm... what happens when pvt servers figure out how to combo and do all the lil cancel skills

just think bout that for a sec[/b]
    thats already possible, but those clients dc you every 10 minuts and makes those servers drop dead

just think bout that for a sec[/b]

lol

you think every english speaking usko-er will go and join private servers?

they all suck, down to huyge bugs, shitty programming, and bah

Aba

ko > all end of story. For now.

And, if it&#39;s so easy, why haven&#39;t others copied? It&#39;s been around now, for...ummm how many years ?

_Priest_Of_God_

2moons pvp>ko pk[/b]
    Have To way disagree with you in that respect 2Moons is not a bad agame but still does not compare to Ko&#39;s Pvp System

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast