Why K2 are liars

This is a discussion on Why K2 are liars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I had Warrior on Manes and it got banned in August 06. First K2 said, Unautroized Access to an account. ...
Page: 1

MillionVoices

I had Warrior on Manes and it got banned in August 06.

First K2 said, Unautroized Access to an account.

Then they told me :

This account has been blocked as it appears that this account was tied to and received items from an account that was compromised. We are unable to unblock your account at this time. -CSR Thantium

10 min ago i sent a ticket now they tell me :

This account has been closed for using third-party tools; as this is a direct violation of our Terms of Service it will not be unblocked. No further customer support will be provided on this account. Thank you for your understanding. - Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Trymydagger

ROFL wats next. just proves that k2 are corrupt liars.

Banned Senior Member

I remember when that happened, I was informed a few of the inhouse GM's were logging into CZ on some decked out accounts to pk or something, was asked to tag along but that was on beramus not manes

MillionVoices

I remember when that happened, I was informed a few of the inhouse GM's were logging into CZ on some decked out accounts to pk or something, was asked to tag along but that was on beramus not manes[/b]
    yea i had that on my bera warrior too

was some Warrior in cz tanking 100 ppl

i pmed him and asked if he was gm . 10 sec later i dc

i had to call k2, they apolgized and unbanned me. thats fucker said i was using 3rd party tools too .

just tell them u play in a cafe

it looks like the first 2 reasons is why u really are banned but i dont think there are automated responses for that so they jus put watever

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I had Warrior on Manes and it got banned in August 06.

First K2 said, Unautroized Access to an account.

Then they told me :

This account has been blocked as it appears that this account was tied to and received items from an account that was compromised. We are unable to unblock your account at this time. -CSR Thantium

10 min ago i sent a ticket now they tell me :

This account has been closed for using third-party tools; as this is a direct violation of our Terms of Service it will not be unblocked. No further customer support will be provided on this account. Thank you for your understanding. - Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Trymydagger

ROFL wats next. just proves that k2 are corrupt liars.[/b]
    ur the one handing out the xtrap passing files, which is a 3rd party tool...it never states thats why u were originally banned could just be further to not unban u

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Says private the cheater

MillionVoices

i gave out Vista bypass b4
    but once k2 patched it, i didnt give anything out.

yea just funny how k2 changes their stories.
    i got banned, becuase i bought some philium +8 from merchant(thats real reason). Due to fact , it was only item i traded in like past 48 hrs b4 my ban.

MillionVoices

Question. Lets see wats people say.

Why is it a 3rd party tool?

who is the first and 2nd party?

and how does 3rd part tool violate some contract. Logging in is a natural right

killer2675

Question. Lets see wats people say.

Why is it a 3rd party tool?

who is the first and 2nd party?

and how does 3rd part tool violate some contract. Logging in is a natural right[/b]
    Why is it a 3rd party tool? koxp anything that does the wrk for u like auto shoot auto heal

and how does 3rd part tool violate some contract. Logging in is a natural right

when u first accept the agreement it says + in rules it says on site

RiseAgainst_

Thats the same shit igot with iLLiMiTZz.. they said many different reasons for my ban. :S even koxp -_-