Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why K2 sucks...

This is a discussion on Why K2 sucks... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Post why k2 sucks... Simple: lvl 62 Blade Master 200k nps; hacked. Result; We are not performing any character restorations ...
Page: 1

MalaViDa

Default Why K2 sucks...

Post why k2 sucks...

Simple: lvl 62 Blade Master 200k nps; hacked.

Result; We are not performing any character restorations at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.

Thats all... thousands of premium cash used, and golds... all for nothing

I only can remember my warrior, his videos.. SS and re start other server for see dupers, glitchers out of law and more macroers without control... Wtf!! IS NOT POSSIBLE PLAY THIS SUPER-GAME FAIR??? IS HARD TO PAY AND PRAY FOR DONT BE HACKED OR BE THE N1 LEGIT PLAYER??

i will wait to have a legit server soon pray guys

corrupted gm on ares

Reitsu

k2 is the bomb dunno what u talking about

5DollahSuckySucky

I have a question about the BBB. . .

If you get cheated by the better business bureau, who do you complain to? :blink:

Healer Dude

thats y i dont buy anything with real money on ko...one day u can wake up and it will just disappear...

bbb's are generally not for profit agencies that don't offer a product, but if you had a complaint against them, you could contact your local congressman/woman I think.

Aphile

lookie @ my sig ~_~

lol u think thats bad i had that over and over (ye ye dont ask me why im still here)

Zan

Originally posted by Aphile
    lookie @ my sig ~_~
    When did u get hacked bro?? I see ur warrior levling alot as a orc :huh: if u've been hacked for a long time that dude ain't very smart to play on ur account and have the same name

k2 sucks? hmm... they r shiting on their customers and lol they r still paying them
    best company ever.

-_-

CrusAd3R

careless administration..? -_-

sophiem

cuz must prem to play,

I wont pay even 1 usd for this boreing game =

btw never hacked only got scammed

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you guys are full of shit, and i'm not defending k2, obviously I wouldn't

but if u guys complain so much about k2 and how much it sucks etc, why not just leave? cus ur addicted to this gay game, which makes you buy premium and makes k2 rich. So they don't suck, you suck for complaining and not leaving.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    you guys are full of shit, and i'm not defending k2, obviously I wouldn't

but if u guys complain so much about k2 and how much it sucks etc, why not just leave? cus ur addicted to this gay game, which makes you buy premium and makes k2 rich. So they don't suck, you suck for complaining and not leaving.
    It just speaks volumes about how effective KO's basic design is. Imagine a properly managed and maintained KO.

PLEX

<<<<hacked 2 times..deleveled..now blocked in merchant beacause antivirus ..xtrap is shit..k2 suck..retired!!!

emailme when ke will have real gms or..when will be a better game!!! i miss old times ko,don't like ke!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast