Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why K2 sucks...

This is a discussion on Why K2 sucks... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa you guys are full of shit, and i'm not defending k2, obviously I wouldn't ...
Page: 2

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    you guys are full of shit, and i'm not defending k2, obviously I wouldn't

but if u guys complain so much about k2 and how much it sucks etc, why not just leave? cus ur addicted to this gay game, which makes you buy premium and makes k2 rich. So they don't suck, you suck for complaining and not leaving.
    Imagine a properly managed and maintained KO. [/b]

It will never happen, so might as well just get used to what we got.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

but if u guys complain so much about k2 and how much it sucks etc, why not just leave? cus ur addicted to this gay game, which makes you buy premium and makes k2 rich. So they don't suck, you suck for complaining and not leaving.
    lol. the game itself is fun. we dont play k2online i think.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>

lol. the game itself is fun. we dont play k2online i think.[/b]
    obviously, but they "own" they game yoú're playing, and people keep paying so they believe they're doing a good job.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan@

Imagine a properly managed and maintained KO.

It will never happen, so might as well just get used to what we got.[/b]
    So if someone comes and fucks you up the ass, are you just going to "get used to it"?

morax

Having NEVER been hacked i cant comment.

From previous experience though here is how i see it - you share account - you get hacked. You have your character name the same as your login name you get hacked. Generally these are the only two reasons i see why people get hacked... if anyone knows different let me know.

I will believe its a fatal K2 flaw when i get hacked.... shortly before i explode at one of their managing directors

Banned

I support K2, they dont suck at all. They bring lots of fun to games that they own includeing Mu Online and War Rock. To me they are the best Free gaming company. And i dont get all these "FUCK K2'' and "K2 sucks" and stuff, if you hate k2 very very much then go to Myko where it is Knight Online with a different company :rollseyes: . Also all you people that got hacked, you should blame your self. Lots of people that got hacked starts to blame it all on K2 when they themselves were the one that did somehting like downloading uneccessary programs, giving out their id and pw, etc. :rollseyes:

K2 rules

CraftyGreenBomber

Default Re: Why K2 sucks...

Originally posted by MalaViDa
    Post why k2 sucks...
    Thats all... thousands of premium cash used, and golds... all for nothing
    i will wait to have a legit server soon pray guys
    Thousands? Hope you're joking.

MalaViDa

thousands of cash, with his gold premium... dont be silly <_<

Why K2 Sux:

1. Cuz it sux <_<

SuperkakosO_0

why k2 suxs
    1:firsr of all many bugs this game is a bug..
    2:no costumer support (if yu are premium user or not they dont give a shit)
    3:yu can pass a good hack (koxp,speed hack,auto pot,auto town,boss finder,auto minor,)
    4:there arent gms(big problem)
    5:yu pay for premium yu pay yu pay....and then yu get hacked...then back to 2
    6:dupes,scammers,rollbacks omg my head!!!!!!
    7mg laggggggg why lag?
    8:its not a FAIR GAME yu play but always there will be someone with better items than yu better armor cause they have a gm friend or neighbour who can help them...(i talk for peple who playing all day and they know the game)yu CANT BE THE BEST if yu play fair this k2 GOOD LUCK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12