Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see so many people that bitch about all the problems the game has (Including me at times) Why is ...
Page: 1

Deftones

Default Why is KO so addicting?

I see so many people that bitch about all the problems the game has (Including me at times)
    Why is this damn game so addicting? It has so much wrong with it and it's a good game beside that..I think for me, it's the friend'sI have made along the way. So what I'm getting at is...

What makes YOU stay in this fucked up game?

(Please don't start a flame war...We have enough of those.)

R4zor

one word..pvp

morax

1) When you think about it the game really isnt that buggy anymore
    2) Everyone wants to be the best
    3) Good Community
    4) Friends (no-one can level all the time without a good laugh)

+ PVP is the dogs, most of my clan came from first person shooters, thats what we live for

Deftones

Originally posted by morax
    1) When you think about it the game really isnt that buggy anymore
    2) Everyone wants to be the best
    3) Good Community
    4) Friends (no-one can level all the time without a good laugh)
    The points you made are the way I have been looking at it.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

its cause most of the time u need a appropriate lvl to pk (like for diez its lvl 70+-) and for that lvl you most probably would own only 1 character. if the game was such that u get to experiment everything quick enough to get bored of it (meaning like have 4 lvl 80 kick-ass equipped different class-char) you would get bored of it fast enough.

also you get to meet different pkers everyday with different styles of playing it makes you go mad or go yay.

n the fact that u can't get through the entire game by soloing . its a clan-based party-based game.

PvP and Friends.

The PvP on this game is amazing, no other game comes close. Yah maybe a lag spike here and there but hey, these guys arent Blizzard Gaming, with 100 Blade servers are there disposal, but hey they try..

And the whole Friend effect, when u got a lot of buddies all competing in Armor/Weapons/Pk/Ego's :-P/Lvl's. It makes it fun.

So yah, thats why Ko is so addicting. IMO.

Deftones

Originally posted by R4zor
    one word..pvp
    PVP isn't a word! :P
    Yeah, I agree with Fear also, this game has the sickest PK system if you got the gear and the level. I have neither at the moment which is why I made this post..I am trying to figure out while I have shit for chars. No one is willing to share anymore, that doesn't bother me, I understand but that leaves me at nothing to do in this game and I am just trying to figure out...I have a GF, I have friend's, I skateboard...So many other things I could be doing other than KO and I'm stuck here.

Banned

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-R4zor
    one word..pvp
    Yeah, I agree with Fear also, this game has the sickest PK system if you got the gear and the level. I have neither at the moment which is why I made this post..I am trying to figure out while I have shit for chars. No one is willing to share anymore, that doesn't bother me, I understand but that leaves me at nothing to do in this game and I am just trying to figure out...I have a GF, I have friend's, I skateboard...So many other things I could be doing other than KO and I'm stuck here. [/b]
    I also have friends, i must study ... I skateboard also, etc xD and also stuck in game Even when the login tooks 1 hour >.< (i dont have that god damn premium and i will never get that) xD

Deftones

Originally posted by tompsu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tompsu)</div>
    Originally posted by Deftones@
    <!--QuoteBegin-R4zor

one word..pvp
    Yeah, I agree with Fear also, this game has the sickest PK system if you got the gear and the level. I have neither at the moment which is why I made this post..I am trying to figure out while I have shit for chars. No one is willing to share anymore, that doesn't bother me, I understand but that leaves me at nothing to do in this game and I am just trying to figure out...I have a GF, I have friend's, I skateboard...So many other things I could be doing other than KO and I'm stuck here.
    I also have friends, i must study ... I skateboard also, etc xD and also stuck in game Even when the login tooks 1 hour >.< (i dont have that god damn premium and i will never get that) xD[/b]
    xD

FatM4n

Any1 wanna roll with me in pk? malice then judgment till u drop wich basicly mean im ending up dead

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

because i play it

Deftones

Originally posted by LyKeZ
    because i play it
    Very true. :P

Grrr, I need a char.

kingcutter

friends/clanmates imo
    only reason i havent quit yet

Quig

zzz

Deftones

Originally posted by Quig
    Ok no flame please you all are gonna be like wdf??? but here goes....

The real reason EVERYONE plays this game is to escape. *To escape from something in you life that is either hurting you, or angering you. *You come to play this game because its a way to suppress your feelings for the moment, and when you are not playing it you are not happy. *You play the game because it makes you feel good to be better then other, to be number one, to seek prestige, for FAME. *This game has a more realistic way of having some type of FAME then in the real world, as where you would seek fame is to become a celeberity, movie star, etc, which is harder to do then play a game constantly. *Now i am saying this for MOST of you players, there may be a few out there that just play it because they are bored... but if they do play because they are bored then they put EVERYTHING in front of KO, and not Ko in front of everything. *

Please dont flame because this is the truth for the majority of the people that play this game. *Post your thoughts.
    Didn't read the whole thing, I have a nice life so I ain't gonna flame you. But what your saying is completely false... -_-

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast