Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gf... aka teddy bear? :rollseyes: im so bored right now......
Page: 4

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gf... aka teddy bear? :rollseyes:

im so bored right now...

nah, i've shown quite a few pics of her on irc. Not gonna put them on here tho, come on irc or IM me and i'll show you :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Default Re: Why is KO so addicting?

Originally posted by Deftones
    I see so many people that bitch about all the problems the game has (Including me at times)
    Why is this damn game so addicting? It has so much wrong with it and it's a good game beside that..I think for me, it's the friend'sI have made along the way. So what I'm getting at is...

What makes YOU stay in this fucked up game?

(Please don't start a flame war...We have enough of those.)
    KO is a fucking piece of shit game... only reason ppl stay around to play it... (like me) is cuz of the community i cant leave my e-friends! :wub:

rambo12345

I'm glad if you really got hacked Fear b/c you're a noob irl that ks's and I don't care if I get flamed for saying it.

Magelord1257

PK and clan system.

Heim4teil

i played KO now 1 1/2 year and i stoped it go to WoW and i come back to KO lol

i dont know what is it that make KO so addicting but WoW dont have it xD

heimdalll

1. and 100000000 resons r :

friends that i know since 2004..when i started...only that

CrnaC

actually, there is couple of reasons why this game (and others MMORPG games) have it, that we r playing it like madmans.

1.) U can start with enjoying in ~ 5 min! (that is average time that U need to start ur computer, windows and log in game).

For many other things in life U need more than 5 min to start with enjoy.

2.) U don't need any special gear on you to play it. U can play naked in ur room, if u like.

U skate? U must have shoes, and other nice (cool) stuff to look nice on that skateboard, right?

3.) Very important! U can QUIT whenever u like it!

When somebody irritate u, or something irritate u (like exped on 62+ lvl), u can just quit. For many things in life, u need more time to stop doing that.

4.) Every time when u play this game (which have many lvl's (80 for now)) U do one of the things that every man do in his life: going forward and making some progress!

When u reach lvl 80, and play for some time with every reskilled combination ur char can made...u will feel quit bored with game. But...whenever u can lvl up more, and get some more (better) skills...every1 have will to play.

5.) When u r bored with leveling, u can use PVP.

Yes, KO have extremly good pvp. That is why we don't hate leveling so much. U need only ~20 000 coins to get in PVP zone.

6.) Every man on this planet have need to speak with somebody else. KO (and other games this kind) have that inside.

U don't need to get out to speak with somebody. U can use 5 different channels to speak with other ppl. OR...u can deside to be alone for some time (block all channels)

7.) There is friends, and there is lot of joy.

And...there is one option in WOW (i think) that KO still don't have it. When u feel hungry, u just need to type: pizza and nearest PizzaHut will send u ur favorite pizza at home address. So...U have all things u need to play 16 hours per day (8 hours will still need to sleep :S ).

And, yes...we have lot of free time. h43r:

Good point nigga

Quig

Originally posted by CrnaC
    actually, there is couple of reasons why this game (and others MMORPG games) have it, that we r playing it like madmans.

1.) U can start with enjoying in ~ 5 min! (that is average time that U need to start ur computer, windows and log in game).

For many other things in life U need more than 5 min to start with enjoy.

2.) U don't need any special gear on you to play it. U can play naked in ur room, if u like. *

U skate? U must have shoes, and other nice (cool) stuff to look nice on that skateboard, right?

3.) Very important! U can QUIT whenever u like it!

When somebody irritate u, or something irritate u (like exped on 62+ lvl), u can just quit. For many things in life, u need more time to stop doing that.

4.) Every time when u play this game (which have many lvl's (80 for now)) U do one of the things that every man do in his life: going forward and making some progress!

When u reach lvl 80, and play for some time with every reskilled combination ur char can made...u will feel quit bored with game. But...whenever u can lvl up more, and get some more (better) skills...every1 have will to play.

5.) When u r bored with leveling, u can use PVP.

Yes, KO have extremly good pvp. That is why we don't hate leveling so much. U need only ~20 000 coins to get in PVP zone.

6.) Every man on this planet have need to speak with somebody else. KO (and other games this kind) have that inside.

U don't need to get out to speak with somebody. U can use 5 different channels to speak with other ppl. OR...u can deside to be alone for some time (block all channels)

7.) There is friends, and there is lot of joy.

And...there is one option in WOW (i think) that KO still don't have it. When u feel hungry, u just need to type: pizza and nearest PizzaHut will send u ur favorite pizza at home address. So...U have all things u need to play 16 hours per day (8 hours will still need to sleep :S ).

And, yes...we have lot of free time. *h43r:
    lol, im sorry i dont flame much but.....

u dont need anythign special to play it??? thats why you cant login without premium more then half the day becuz k2 pays turks to stay logged in.... u therefor u need premium to really "enjoy" the game at a nice level.

most people really cant quit ko wen they want, its addictive. unless you find another addictive thing to do.

when you said doing somethign every man does... making progreesss.... making progress in what? earngin pixils?

and number 5. and 6..... what are you trying to propse the game to us??? we know how the game works.

De_Piere

guys the reson ko is more addicing than wow is quite simplete, disregardng the pvp sistem the idea of no chanellings no crappy spells and the cooldowns are the friends, now you think than in any other game you for friends why ko is so especial imo id would be the party system i mean when i was a lvl 55 mage i killed harpies for exping in groups of 10 tho myself i couldn't kill even 1 :P now i kill falcons and cws but still myself i can't kill 1 falcon , this game make you dependant of other ppl such a priest rogue melees and more mages to do what you wanna do, you simply can't go lvling alone like in wow, wow you can do it all alone without a problem so you see if you had to pk all the day with turks i'd be boring and if you had to pk without the lupines yees the 1920s and te cures boring too is all about the party sistem that makes us ahve to work toguether

Deftones

KO has nicotine! <_<

@FT3R5H()CK

the game is addicting so k2 can rip money off h43r:

AviT

Default Re: Why is KO so addicting?

Originally posted by Deftones
    I see so many people that bitch about all the problems the game has (Including me at times)
    Why is this damn game so addicting? It has so much wrong with it and it's a good game beside that..I think for me, it's the friend'sI have made along the way. So what I'm getting at is...

What makes YOU stay in this fucked up game?

(Please don't start a flame war...We have enough of those.)

ventrilo

beer

shit telly

beer

drinking beer on ventrilo

pk

getting kills as a noob

getting kills as a noob when drinking beer

and bitching

not to forget drunken bitching

ReiRei

Originally posted by Felix
    Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.
    not for me.. I am done exping.. it is boring as hell and I will just be forever at lvl 66.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast