Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its fun for quite awhile....but later on, u realize how much time u wasted and spended on the game....and you ...
Page: 5

its fun for quite awhile....but later on, u realize how much time u wasted and spended on the game....and you think to urself "what the hell have i been doing? why do i play this game?" and u question urself....kind of like a mid-game crisis, and u think hmmm....would i even play this game next year or the year after that? (hmmm, lol i think thats what im going trough") <_< <_< -_-

@FT3R5H()CK

lol nah u just realise after u log in to see ur hacked and k2 wont help u so u wasted all that damn money for what... :unsure: then its like wow this sucks /ragequit

cRuX

Originally posted by Deftones
    KO has nicotine! <_<
    real cute...fucking hacker.

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by @FT3R5H()CK
    lol nah u just realise after u log in to see ur hacked and k2 wont help u so u wasted all that damn money for what... :unsure: then its like wow this sucks /ragequit
    then in 5 months by some1 uknown you will actually get a rollback and become addicted again xD

Originally posted by @FT3R5H()CK

nah i didnt get hacked..lol....just realized i wasted my most of my time.

Weed

Originally posted by morax
    1) When you think about it the game really isnt that buggy anymore
    2) Everyone wants to be the best
    3) Good Community
    4) Friends (no-one can level all the time without a good laugh)

+ PVP is the dogs, most of my clan came from first person shooters, thats what we live for
    cs 1.6 ftw!

yeah pvp and friends and kool how you can get capes in this game.

morax

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.
    not for me.. I am done exping.. it is boring as hell and I will just be forever at lvl 66.[/b]
    Everyone knows i cant stand levelling but you need to carry on man, you cant play this game at a competitive level if your too far behind....

gogogogo get 70

Deftones

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Deftones
    KO has nicotine! <_<
    real cute...fucking hacker.[/b]
    Man, I didn't hack you, quit spreading lies you worthless piece of shit.

ReiRei

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by ReiRei@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.

not for me.. I am done exping.. it is boring as hell and I will just be forever at lvl 66.
    Everyone knows i cant stand levelling but you need to carry on man, you cant play this game at a competitive level if your too far behind....

gogogogo get 70 [/b]
    I don't want to be 70, just want to log in and have a bit of fun for the hour or so I get to play now. I don't have hours to spend anymore. So, I can log on to exp for an hour or log on and pk for an hour.. I choose pk. Even if I die 1000 times, I have more fun doing somthing other than buffing and healing non stop for an hour and get 2%....

That freakin 2% is crap. It is a waste of an hour as far as I am concerned. I don't mind so much if it is fun exp with friends, but lately,, no friends are on. And btw,, I am not a man oke.

If KO had the same effect as alcohol did for me jesus, I would be on it 24/7 litre bottle of ouzo downed before work = HANGOVER ffs

Jediay

ko has Crack .in its program . congratz we are all offically crackheads ^_^

one_way

it something they put in the game thats come through the keyboard to ur fingers man i feel it :wacko:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

my god... this game sux... its not about the game... its about the ppl u play with... game kinda set us up for it :P

clan system and party...

not to mention ventrilo... if it wasnt for vent i wouldnt play KO

Jediay

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    my god... this game sux... its not about the game... its about the ppl u play with... game kinda set us up for it :P

so your saying no one in ko has rl friends ? bOOOOOOOOOOOO

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

so your saying no one in ko has rl friends ? bOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b]
    no i have rl friends and a life... but im saying i got friends from KO as well :P

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast