Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Why is KO so addicting?

This is a discussion on Why is KO so addicting? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div> Originally posted by Jediay @ <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley my god... this game sux... its not about the ...
Page: 6

Deftones

Originally posted by sir_locksley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sir_locksley)</div>
    Originally posted by Jediay@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

my god... this game sux... its not about the game... its about the ppl u play with... game kinda set us up for it :P

so your saying no one in ko has rl friends ? bOOOOOOOOOOOO
    no i have rl friends and a life... but im saying i got friends from KO as well :P[/b]
    :mellow:
    Yeah, KO does start to lose it's fun real quick, I don't have a clan right now, getting really bored...

morax

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ReiRei
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

Morax has just given the perfect reason, I known AHM longer than KO from FPS. Many ppl come from them and the PvP is soooooooooooooooooo good it makes up for all the borning xp.

not for me.. I am done exping.. it is boring as hell and I will just be forever at lvl 66.
    Everyone knows i cant stand levelling but you need to carry on man, you cant play this game at a competitive level if your too far behind....

gogogogo get 70 [/b]
    I don't want to be 70, just want to log in and have a bit of fun for the hour or so I get to play now. I don't have hours to spend anymore. So, I can log on to exp for an hour or log on and pk for an hour.. I choose pk. Even if I die 1000 times, I have more fun doing somthing other than buffing and healing non stop for an hour and get 2%....

That freakin 2% is crap. It is a waste of an hour as far as I am concerned. I don't mind so much if it is fun exp with friends, but lately,, no friends are on. And btw,, I am not a man oke.[/b][/quote]

Yeah i guess you have a point exp is boring as hell but with friends aint too bad Sorry about calling you a man.

CrnaC

lol, im sorry i dont flame much but..... *

u dont need anythign special to play it??? thats why you cant login without premium more then half the day becuz k2 pays turks to stay logged in.... u therefor u need premium to really "enjoy" the game at a nice level. *

most people really cant quit ko wen they want, its addictive. unless you find another addictive thing to do. *

when you said doing somethign every man does... making progreesss.... making progress in what? earngin pixils? *

and number 5. and 6..... what are you trying to propse the game to us??? we know how the game works.

I really don't understand ppl who cry about paying premium. Ok...look now...KO is one of most downloaded links (and game) on Download.com. Over 2 millions download. What U think? That somebody make some quality thing and don't want to earn some money for it?! Ofc they wanna!! Ofc U (and me, and everybody else) must pay!
    Btw, how much U must pay? 10 us$? 8 euro? how much is that? average price of the beer in Europe clubs (bars/disco/restourants) is ~ 2 euro (2.5us$)
    How much is premium? 4-5 beers? How much time U need to drink that 5 beers? 15 min...1 hour...? How much time u can log in KO for same money? one month! Is drinking beer fun? Yes, it is...and u paying it. Is playing game fun? Yes, it is...SO pay it. Don't cry about it.
    Also, if u don't wanna pay, U can play Ogame, or something like that...some shity game with couple of lines in program code.

making progressss in what? in going forward...every day U (every ppl) trying to make some step ahead in life. To make progress.
    Do U ever ask Urself why they (K2) don't make KO 0-80 lvl from a start? Why they make only 70 lvl, and when solid number of ppl reach the top (70) they make 10 more lvl's?

and i don't learn any1 about game...he ask why is addictive...i say what i think that is that things in game that make me (us) addictive.

ManZle

lol from now on I'm calculating in beers only

Don't make me calculate in alcohol it makes me look bad, I can see it now clan quoting me at being able to purchase the whole clan gold premium for 3 weeks worth of drinking.

Deftones

Originally posted by Matt
    Don't make me calculate in alcohol it makes me look bad, I can see it now clan quoting me at being able to purchase the whole clan gold premium for 3 weeks worth of drinking.
    Lmfao, dunk! :P

Also noticed, most people who play this game either, smoke cigarettes, weed, or drink alotta alchohol. I do all three but it's funny that I havn't met a single person that plays this game that doesn't do one of those.

This game is a gateway drug! :lol:

cRuX

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

Also noticed, most people who play this game either, smoke cigarettes, weed, or drink alotta alchohol. I do all three but it's funny that I havn't met a single person that plays this game that doesn't do one of those.

This game is a gateway drug! :lol:[/b]
    Wow you're cool.

ChosenAngel

Originally posted by Deftones+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deftones)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

This game is a gateway drug! :lol:[/b]
    hello nice to meet ya

Mrjcolley101

Well i dont have many friends on the game, because
    1) im on edena
    2) Im a brit

Usually thats what annoys me.

Deftones

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    Originally posted by Deftones@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

This game is a gateway drug! :lol:
    Wow you're cool.[/b]
    Cooler than you could ever be.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456