Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kallop

Why are Mages having their way with me o_O

This is a discussion on Why are Mages having their way with me o_O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was playing on cypher (steam) for a few months as int bp and mages never gave me any trouble. ...
Page: 1

Default Why are Mages having their way with me o_O

I was playing on cypher (steam) for a few months as int bp and mages never gave me any trouble. It was usually the warriors and assassins that gave trouble. I recently moved to Rosetta (usko) and I have decent gear there as an int BP. Warriors and assassins are not giving me much trouble 1vs1 but mages are having their way with me o_O. My resistance isnt that low. I have 151 fr, 200 lr and 200 gr but no matter what I am getting hit like a truck! AN Lr mage just hit me 900 with their close combat staff skill and stunned me like crazy. Is that normal with 200lr resis? Its pretty embarrassing how mages are owning me actually while warriors and assassins arent. Is there something I am missing? When did mages get this strong?? Sometimes I can barely get to them before I am dropping.

In all my years of ko I have never seen this. I use to play back in 2007 took a break, came back to cypher (steam) then moved to Rosetta so maybe I might have missed something.

Anyone has any tips?

Little archer Senior Member

900 wtf, and you say you have 200 lr? something isn't right.

What staff do they have, codex +10?

+2/+3 Imirs and a +8 staff should probably do it. Mages can easily staff over 1k as fire with even lower gear, of course resistances helping against the damage, but mage damage in 20XX version is fucking high compared to what it used to be.
    Vegeta likes this.

Tell me about it... The damage is insane not only with 72 staff skill, but 80 level skill for fire mage is freaking overkill imho. As assasin through magic shield I get easily 1,8 - 2,2k dmg from fire mages and now imagine when you face mage pt with db priest who insta super parasite you (server olympia)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakovina View Post
    Tell me about it... The damage is insane not only with 72 staff skill, but 80 level skill for fire mage is freaking overkill imho. As assasin through magic shield I get easily 1,8 - 2,2k dmg from fire mages and now imagine when you face mage pt with db priest who insta super parasite you (server olympia)
    And yet, mages can't solo, while warriors and rogues can. At least not very effectively.

thanks for the feedback guys...he had a fulitol between + 5 rebirth and +10 rebirth because it had a solid glow and I guess he had decent imirs as well. Im gonna have to try to get more resistance....

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nooobie View Post
    thanks for the feedback guys...he had a fulitol between + 5 rebirth and +10 rebirth because it had a solid glow and I guess he had decent imirs as well. Im gonna have to try to get more resistance....
    faun.................

Little archer Senior Member

So for that he would need to hit you for at least 1050-1100 damage on his screen, as a lightning mage.

Can anyone confirm that's normal in usko? If so holy sheet, mage would spam 1300 (before % reduc) on 0 resistance targets lol.

don't forget about the aztec curse,when ever u heal urself i believe does like 2k damage