Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

why make a new moradon?

This is a discussion on why make a new moradon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why make a new moradon, they should upgrade elmorad/karus so it whould be more hunting places so u dont need ...
Page: 1

Why make a new moradon, they should upgrade elmorad/karus so it whould be more hunting places so u dont need to be ks'ed every damn time ur exping.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

the only thing i really like about it is the combo practice thingy :/

5DollahSuckySucky

If you pretend and act really sweet, silly 12 year old boys tend to give you things they find. Most of the time unappraised gear which you can appraise and see nice stats on. It actually happens. People are also nicer to girls. You get KSed less. You get yelled at for existing less. Downside, you get random people inviting you to be their friends or to be in their party.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

plus more space for trading will be nice. Not having to block normal and shout chat every time you go there.

Banned Senior Member

I think that emc and luferson get improved too but only minor things
    maybe next upgrade theyll get better things and also eslant current one is B-O-R-I-N-G

make more mobs, more different kinds of mobs, and just in general more MOBS to kill D2 aoe spots are full from 7 am till 12 pm at any given time with about 15 mages in town wishing for a party

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

maybe they should fix the problems that have been here for months first before making changes to other things... such as : PASSWORD CHANGE?? ffs... and the select character button. They only make new things which causes more bugs and other issues.

Mage_Of_HeLl

maybe they should fix the problems that have been here for months first before making changes to other things... such as : PASSWORD CHANGE?? ffs... and the select character button. They only make new things which causes more bugs and other issues.[/b]
    +1!!!! Also,,,D1 ffs! It's fukin empty there :S They should fix that exp bug.. A new moradon might be useful......

Bukowski

From what i remember hearing, the new moradon would be a place where you could lvl to 60...That would be cool that way the whole elmo map could be open for new higher lvl mobs and the koxpers could stay in moradon noobing it up.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

From what i remember hearing, the new moradon would be a place where you could lvl to 60...That would be cool that way the whole elmo map could be open for new higher lvl mobs and the koxpers could stay in moradon noobing it up.[/b]
    thats not the moradon patch. thats the entire new version in jpko i think?

blueeye

guys u talking about new moradon but now one knows when it comes..

today servers going down and i dont think the new moradon will come today..

we got long time to wait for the next game upgrade..

and btw, if lvl 90 will open up.. i think ill quit game.. :S

atm im only 65 and i barly doing pk.. so think what will be when 90 will open?

Why make a new moradon, they should upgrade elmorad/karus so it whould be more hunting places so u dont need to be ks'ed every damn time ur exping.[/b]
    sposedly you stay in moradon to lvl 40, so one might expect some changes to the home nations also..

Banned

its to keep the mindless sheep pre-occupied so they are blinded to the fact that the game is riddled with hacks, cheats, outdated gameplay, and a 100% fact there is NO support at all for this game.

any other questions? :P

Banned Senior Member

If they must stay till 40 in moradon , turks will have hard time lvling their chars to vote for them self

Imo new mora looks much better then old one and its good move by K2 if they upgrade it w/o any new buggs.

blueeye

its to keep the mindless sheep pre-occupied so they are blinded to the fact that the game is riddled with hacks, cheats, outdated gameplay, and a 100% fact there is NO support at all for this game.

any other questions?[/b]
    yes i got question.. i see lots of topics now about new server and new moradon.. why ppl asking them..??

some one said it should come today??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast