Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

why make a new moradon?

This is a discussion on why make a new moradon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If they must stay till 40 in moradon , turks will have hard time lvling their chars to vote for ...
Page: 2

Mage_Of_HeLl

If they must stay till 40 in moradon , turks will have hard time lvling their chars to vote for them self

Imo new mora looks much better then old one and its good move by K2 if they upgrade it w/o any new buggs.[/b]
    Oh yes,there will be bugs...
    That sentence kinda pwned

MacedonianSlayer

ps. how did u know what new morodon will came today?

blueeye

ps. how did u know what new morodon will came today?[/b]
    that what i was asking.. :P

Hadouken

New moradon will be amazing

Banned

yes i got question.. i see lots of topics now about new server and new moradon.. why ppl asking them..??

some one said it should come today??[/b]
    it will only come when k2 decides the players are fed up with something...then they will annouce that to make you look the other way

so either bitch about something in the masses or just wait till the new koexp version or dupe is out

any other questions?

i just want more deru/apos spots so i can finally go to dcz .. unless someone wants to lvl me you know am all for it

Banned

We all know the new moradon will come sometime this summer...k2 already said that...when this summer...we have no clue...I hope it releases today with the new server....but I highly doubt it.

blueeye

well i dun think it will come today..

coz if it was coming today there was notice or some thing..

Banned Senior Member

There isn't much choice, K2 cant redesign the maps, this new moradon was made by Mgame/Noah and K2 purchased the rights to use it probably once the translations are done and the little things are fixed for K2's version of KO.

Now if Mgame made another update ( like FD ) which remodled Elmorad and Karus like KE did, then K2 would probably buy it later down the road. Remember anything KOKO/JPKO has, we'll get down the road ( minus a few things which are JPKO exclusive they design themselves )

... we'll get down the road ( minus a few things which are JPKO exclusive they design themselves )[/b]
    Like red/black chitin. USKO won't ever be getting it lol.

MacedonianSlayer

can some 1 answer
    From Where did u read that today will be new morodon

thx

blueeye

i heard this black chitins is only color change.. if u so want it u can change the files some how and make ur normal shells or chitins look like black..

i heard this black chitins is only color change.. if u so want it u can change the files some how and make ur normal shells or chitins look like black.. [/b]

No, in JPKO, its actually a separate item. It has some different attributes than regular chitin.

Who needs those black/red chitins if they have the same defense and bonuses there r not higher,useless imo,you want black chitin edit ur tbls and there u go...

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, as far as I know, they have a nice AC boost...but, you cannot add any single bonus so, those chitins could be even +10, but you wouldn't be getting a single dext/str/hp point from them.

About the new moradon, I read somewhere that you needed to be AT LEAST lvl 45 to go El Morad/Karus.

PS: I finally agree with something Tez said...K2 will wait 'till most of the players get pissed off with something to release the new moradon patch to make them forget about the other issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast