Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

why make a new moradon?

This is a discussion on why make a new moradon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can some 1 answer From Where did u read that today will be new morodon thx[/b] who said it was ...
Page: 3

Banned

can some 1 answer
    From Where did u read that today will be new morodon
    thx[/b]
    who said it was coming today??? we hope it will come today..and we know it is coming this server..but noone knows the exact date.

Banned

who said it was coming today???...[/b]
    the poster was sitting next to deru founder yesterday and the deru founder whispered in his ear and said "shh new moradon coming tomorrow"

then the poster came here and made this post to verify what the deru founder said

any other questions?

Banned

well I guess I stand corrected then. :P

peterX

you noe new mora would be sick, lv cap wont matter, it would help noobs to lv up faster together, just like the old days in Ares during KE when lv 30-40 after leaching apos/deru can then party togther on skeliton, like AK and DTS

alsoi can serouly DIg the ORGANIZATION

"Now armour are organize easy to buy. Let checks the scrolls should be organized too. Yep. Now the scroll are easier to look for. So noob wont get confuse."

lol well not the exact words for the KOKO video preview. but nice to see some organization in NPC, lol it personaly drive me nuts!

as for FT it be less lagg to enter without the close ppl merching and etc. but then agin more eaier to see novas

lol when we were noob we might have got lost in old KOL, now imagine the new noobs

Banned

well I guess I stand corrected then. :P[/b]
    WORD :lol:

deviouz420

A new Moradon?...New company please.

Banned

I definately have to +1 that. Even though a new moradon will make me forget about k2 for oh..5 minutes.

Manilas

Actually, as far as I know, they have a nice AC boost...but, you cannot add any single bonus so, those chitins could be even +10,[/b]
    As far as I remember, they are super powered armor of destruction. Like the pauldron for warrior gives 230 def or something like that. Don't remember what's the difference between the red and black ones tho. I'll confirm tomorrow after work, I'll check my JPKO account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123