Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why are the no BUS in the CW market :(

This is a discussion on Why are the no BUS in the CW market :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that's cuz the new kings dont make the tax rate 0 ever if they make all BUS merchanters will buy ...
Page: 2

GeezBear

that's cuz the new kings dont make the tax rate 0 ever
    if they make all BUS merchanters will buy and sell in merchant for night for more 10 or 20m while sleeping

Taxfree scroll merchant from abyss 20th floor has removed. This is why nobody sells hundreds of scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by bleki View Post
    Taxfree scroll merchant from abyss 20th floor has removed. This is why nobody sells hundreds of scrolls.
    I dont know cwest but on beramus its possible to buy scrolls from delos 2,160,000 when the tax rate 0 is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeno View Post
    I dont know cwest but on beramus its possible to buy scrolls from delos 2,160,000 when the tax rate 0 is.
    its teh same on CW. But its not the King that can change the tax. Its the leader of the clan that controls Delos Castle. Right now on CW, castle is owned by BadFamily and they chose not to do a rebus this week rather to build up tax for disbursement to their players/allies in CSW.

thats the only reason atm...........

he dont change tax and he get more cash from csw
    ppl must buy scrols from npc

BuyingPlatPremium

you have to wait rebus.
    ask BF for do it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    its teh same on CW. But its not the King that can change the tax. Its the leader of the clan that controls Delos Castle. Right now on CW, castle is owned by BadFamily and they chose not to do a rebus this week rather to build up tax for disbursement to their players/allies in CSW.

NO way BF has the castle......what are you doing? Don't let them keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    NO way BF has the castle......what are you doing? Don't let them keep it.
    na, we will help them keep it.

Banned

na, we will help them keep it.
    Are you serious? These guys are the biggest pricks, and they can't play the game for shit. You could take the castle from them in like 10 minutes...Really, its stupid to let em have it, since they don't deserve it (In so many ways).

You wouldn't have a problem paying off clans if you didn't have a 5 clan alliance for CSW

lol carlos.. You guys had nothing against it before we took over castle after like 10+ tries.

Actually I think we are only BF/HF/MD atm but not sure.

lol when you guys came at us, we were already low on numbers... 1 party of vic, half a party of anima, and like 2 essential parties vs HF, BF, Apero, Mad house, latin karus, and I think gameover was helping you guys

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    lol when you guys came at us, we were already low on numbers... 1 party of vic, half a party of anima, and like 2 essential parties vs HF, BF, Apero, Mad house, latin karus, and I think gameover was helping you guys

BS

We don't ally latinkarus we rape them
    We didnt ally gameover either lol

U know we couldve taken the castle anyways since you guys were weakened and sorta dead so wasnt gonna be hard. Be4 we couldn't take it just cuz anima novaed us down with 16 mages everytime which is something u cant do much about besides go in large numbers and pray.

I actually think I saw a rebus today im not sure but when I was In mora tax rate 0% So I think there will be alot bus'ses now !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    BS

We don't ally latinkarus we rape them
    We didnt ally gameover either lol

U know we couldve taken the castle anyways since you guys were weakened and sorta dead so wasnt gonna be hard. Be4 we couldn't take it just cuz anima novaed us down with 16 mages everytime which is something u cant do much about besides go in large numbers and pray.
    "You guys were weakened"

Yeah you're right...explains why you have the castle, that's the only way you could possibly get it and no, its not just cause Anima were novaing you that you couldnt take it before, it's cause we were too good. Really, though, the only thing that deceives me is that you let BadFamily, aka the stupidest GM buying clan ever, along with AperoIsBack, have it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast