Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Why are the no BUS in the CW market :(

This is a discussion on Why are the no BUS in the CW market :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol it was only cuz of anima we couldn't take it... Vic wasn't the problem since meeles wont stand a ...
Page: 3

lol it was only cuz of anima we couldn't take it... Vic wasn't the problem since meeles wont stand a chance against that many humans.. But mages can killl hordes of humans So anima was the only problem

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    "You guys were weakened"

Yeah you're right...explains why you have the castle, that's the only way you could possibly get it and no, its not just cause Anima were novaing you that you couldnt take it before, it's cause we were too good. Really, though, the only thing that deceives me is that you let BadFamily, aka the stupidest GM buying clan ever, along with AperoIsBack, have it.

Lol think theres as many babas in bf as were in vic so whats the diff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Lol think theres as many babas in bf as were in vic so whats the diff.
    Did I say babashopper or GM shopper? ow, snap! And if you are reffering to the CS's in our clan, they were bought here or from people that had them previously.

The only reason HF is helping is because they don't like Vic and it's the truth nobody can deny it

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Why do u guys fight? Ur all stupid.

Hey IndianWonder go do something with your life instead of playing COD/KO all day

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Hey IndianWonder go do something with your life instead of playing COD/KO all day

Heyyyy dont dis COD or imma rape u!
    Sorry for allying BF lol, the goal is to take the castle. We just allied with the clan that has the most chance of getting it so why not...
    Personally I don't hate vic, cant say what my clannies think thats there own opinion. But what I do hate is ego's that claim not to babashop and then I see proof of that they do baba allmost every day... Thats what I hate.

Little archer Senior Member

where do u exactly find that npc (if it is still there)?

last time i went to the 20th floor of both abysses, i found nothing at all.

edit just read thru the 2nd page i loled but yea... ill agree that BF players are the shittiest wannabs ive ever witnessed in KO or any other online game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    where do u exactly find that npc (if it is still there)?

last time i went to the 20th floor of both abysses, i found nothing at all.

edit just read thru the 2nd page i loled but yea... ill agree that BF players are the shittiest wannabs ive ever witnessed in KO or any other online game.
    Thank you.

how did this topic changed from "Why there isnt any BUS's in c-west" to "How do you get your delos castle" again ?

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Go delos 20th (or dunno which) floor and buy from the npc for 2.4m, resell in moradon for 2.5+, easy (but sometimes slow) way to make money, and get cheap BUS.
    They fixed that bug and now its same price as moradon, but when delos tax is 0% u can buy there bus for 2,16m...

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    how did this topic changed from "Why there isnt any BUS's in c-west" to "How do you get your delos castle" again ?

Cuz flaming eachother is way more fun then talking about blessed upgrade scrolls.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123