Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why is old KO (2004-2006) much more fun then it is now?

This is a discussion on Why is old KO (2004-2006) much more fun then it is now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was all about fun these days now it is all about money, people usually play only to sell their ...
Page: 2

it was all about fun these days

now it is all about money, people usually play only to sell their stuff and chars for $

Banned Senior Member

omg i made 3 topics about these bad time for ko and all ansewrs everyone gave was absolutely true.

BUT if you + all of them you will make the most true answer fr yuor question all these days were lsot for all of us

the sad true is that wehn you finalyy reach your goals then your intresting about it disappears
    as it happened to everyone of us.
    i dont know a way to feel as we frist play this game.
    but if someone knows plz let us know.

THE SAD TRUE......

Banned Senior Member

OR is there any other way to feel like we first play this game???

sweetysword

ohh dam i am from egypt and i can't speak english good i feel people hate me coze that reason but have fun guys !!

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetysword View Post
    ohh dam i am from egypt and i can't speak english good i feel people hate me coze that reason but have fun guys !!
    what the hell are you talkin' about exactly?

MindlessHobo

i miss the days in CZ before ardream and RLB. now the only people in cz are almost always 75-80+ and much harder to kill. i also miss the days where stuns and slows werent so damn effective, seems every time an orc casts a skill it does what its meant to do, but when i do it....nothing

Banned

Remember the old school Iron Bow and raptor looks. Loll, those were so beast.

If you were a warrior and you got Provoke skill, you would be very popular and very useful.

oh yeah, the chitins lol. you were considered beast looking even if you had Full Plate.

Not everyone had glowings which was great.

Man, those were the chilll times

bodymartin

Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    Remember the old school Iron Bow and raptor looks. Loll, those were so beast.

If you were a warrior and you got Provoke skill, you would be very popular and very useful.

oh yeah, the chitins lol. you were considered beast looking even if you had Full Plate.

Not everyone had glowings which was great.

Man, those were the chilll times
    actually they weren't "so beast"..

a raptor looked like a halbard and an iron bow looked like a rapt bow (?)..
    beasty..

You could say "hello" in normal chat and actually see it or see a reply without "ý"

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkcloud3 View Post
    it was the excitement of a new game, every day was an adventure, you wanted to learn the game, be the best, get the best items, make the right connections, real money trades were minimum, leveling required dedication, ability to buy the number of soul pots a day determined your financial position in the game, darkmares were important, shards raptors shells etc weren't so easy to get, people used to farm lamias for kukrys and ixb, premium didn't offer outrageous bonuses

it was no longer fun when people lost most of their items to dupe wipes, you saw dupers on ranking considered to be "good gun legit players", people started playing the forums more than the game itself, everything started to be about making videos, people started to consider selling and buying virtual items to be a business transaction, etc
    This guy really explained everything that need to be said!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bodymartin View Post
    actually they weren't "so beast"..

a raptor looked like a halbard and an iron bow looked like a rapt bow (?)..
    beasty..
    true true glad they changed the raptor, but the rapt bow + Chitin set is so sexy.

The most important thing that changed is the knowlege that now everyone have in this game. 6 years ago nobody knew how to combo, where to lvl up properly. Some people didn't even know how upgrade items or where to put the stats/skill points depending on your class. And ofcourse, there was less than 1% of the cheaters that now ko have. You can't blame the company of how is right now, K2 has been always useless and completely mediocre exepting some GMs that did their job. It just changed that now, there are many more people trying to find bugs to exploit, making hacks, and etc.. ko was the best in 2004!(L)

Banned Senior Member

i will say once again.

if anyones knowws how to get back these days with any just say so..

my thinking yesterday was...

why not to make a game ALMOST exactly like ko with a little changes i so cant be accused of copy.
    i cant say where (not an expert yet...-))))

+GOOD GM'S
    +GOOD TECHNICAL SUPPORT
    +EVERYTHING MADE KO GOOD KEEP THAT WAY...

VOTE AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS
    TY...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    i will say once again.

if anyones knowws how to get back these days with any just say so..

my thinking yesterday was...

why not to make a game ALMOST exactly like ko with a little changes i so cant be accused of copy.
    i cant say where (not an expert yet...-))))

+GOOD GM'S
    +GOOD TECHNICAL SUPPORT
    +EVERYTHING MADE KO GOOD KEEP THAT WAY...

VOTE AND YOU WILL SEE RESULTS
    TY...
    Imagine.. K2 gets the Turkish version of KO and go full Turkey, and... Mgame sells Blizzard the license of the english Version man, what a dream

AP0N

back then the max people had was +8 and +0 jewelry so everyone had the same items which meant it took skills not who can baba shop more

also, since it wasnt hard to get the best gear, people werent so greedy. If they had extra things they'd just give it away to lesser fortunate clannies

P.S. for mages it was fun because you could solo NT kill people

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast