Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Why is old KO (2004-2006) much more fun then it is now?

This is a discussion on Why is old KO (2004-2006) much more fun then it is now? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jap190 Imagine.. K2 gets the Turkish version of KO and go full Turkey, and... Mgame sells Blizzard ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    Imagine.. K2 gets the Turkish version of KO and go full Turkey, and... Mgame sells Blizzard the license of the english Version man, what a dream
    Why would Blizzard even consider running a game with as few players as this old ass game? They wouldn't even BUY it, If anything Mgame would have to pay them to run this shitty ass game on their server's.



    I Will tell you why the old game was fun - It's real simple, No Turk's - Their wasn't even fucking Kosp or koxp or kohack or any of em. And it was FUN - You could PVP in a set of fucking FP +4 or 5 and do damn well, You didn't need raptor +3, Iron set +2, and RoC's +3 to compete with anyone. It was nice, and most of the pvp was small groups vs small groups or 1v1's. It was fucking great, I remember leveling my mage in the old AOE Zombie spot and the AOE Goblin spot for awesome cash and exp. It's a shame the game went to shit the way it did, basically giving everyone the best gear in the game anyway's.


    P.S: I'm not saying all turk's are the problem, I have quite a few people who are turkish on my msn list that I played with that are cool as fuck. But yea, The majority of the turk's are jackass's.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    415

    Default

    i havent posted in a longass time since ive quit but reading this brought back memories.

    all i have to say is that the goblin pit was the shit, staying awak from gob bouncers who could 1hit me. i had a +6 wizard staff which cost me a fortune before the new upgrade system was released on my paper mage with 439 hp (yes i remember)

    pk used to have noobs and thats what made it fun, like 5% or less of the population knew how to combo or what it even was, +5 gear was rare, i saw a rogue with dual cleavers with fp and i thought he was leet. *sigh back when grinding on apostles was gg

  3. #33
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    i havent posted in a longass time since ive quit but reading this brought back memories.

    all i have to say is that the goblin pit was the shit, staying awak from gob bouncers who could 1hit me. i had a +6 wizard staff which cost me a fortune before the new upgrade system was released on my paper mage with 439 hp (yes i remember)

    pk used to have noobs and thats what made it fun, like 5% or less of the population knew how to combo or what it even was, +5 gear was rare, i saw a rogue with dual cleavers with fp and i thought he was leet. *sigh back when grinding on apostles was gg
    lmfao, Yea XD I remember grinding apo's since I was level 3 [My clan helped me power level] I got to 59 in like 3 day's XD; it was crazy how much I loved WoW only to find out it went to shit after.


    LOL yea! My friend had so much cash cause he use to make +8 paper staff's and crap, He was crazily geared even back then - He always had at least 2 backup one's, then KE came and completely ruined that market xD;.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    70

    Default

    haha i remember disbanding a harpy party for mirages daggers:P and the aoe parties up the hill haha

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    70

    Default

    ..........................................

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Why would Blizzard even consider running a game with as few players as this old ass game? They wouldn't even BUY it, If anything Mgame would have to pay them to run this shitty ass game on their server's.



    I Will tell you why the old game was fun - It's real simple, No Turk's - Their wasn't even fucking Kosp or koxp or kohack or any of em. And it was FUN - You could PVP in a set of fucking FP +4 or 5 and do damn well, You didn't need raptor +3, Iron set +2, and RoC's +3 to compete with anyone. It was nice, and most of the pvp was small groups vs small groups or 1v1's. It was fucking great, I remember leveling my mage in the old AOE Zombie spot and the AOE Goblin spot for awesome cash and exp. It's a shame the game went to shit the way it did, basically giving everyone the best gear in the game anyway's.


    P.S: I'm not saying all turk's are the problem, I have quite a few people who are turkish on my msn list that I played with that are cool as fuck. But yea, The majority of the turk's are jackass's.
    1) There were Turks playing the game. The Turks playing back then were actually interested in integrating with other players. The first person who I added on my friends list was a turk. I leveled with him from moradon wolves to dessert scorpions and then deru/apostle when we both hit 40.
    2) Hacks existed back then. Mages were using auto loot for parts while they were killing goblins. Warriors were using auto loot for sagacity pots while they were killing uruk hais.

    I agree with your statement about pking. CZ was fun because everyone was a noob. As I mentioned before, items were extremely hard to get. People had to farm darkmares to get high class items. Everything was on merchant for less than 400 mil. My friend bought his first gold bar for $150. It was crazy.

  7. #37
    Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    michigander
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    it was fun back in the day because there was no hacks... and people respected 1 another, when it was back MYKO (yea way back you ppl know who im talking 2 ) we use 2 fist fight eachother in cz all the time when we were bored or just go 2 moradon and talk, it was more as we were friends then enemys and it didn't matter which side u were on, ^^ weather orc or a human. it wasn't the game so much, it was the people ^^

  8. #38
    qarizZmA
    Guest

    Default

    because now ko want money =)

  9. #39
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    495

    Default

    i remember farming goblins all the day for money and buying nps then just endup dying on adream lol then i did it again haha :S

  10. #40
    TheMascot
    Guest

    Default

    everything was new, I was a total noob, and completely oblivious to what a hack or cheat actually was

  11. #41
    Senior Member Maestro_CW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    63

    Default

    every new expansion kills the real ko, I have enjoyed old moradon old maps, ft had a better value than now, Even old screaming orc was funny lol xD

  12. #42
    pinoyzoi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro_CW View Post
    every new expansion kills the real ko, I have enjoyed old moradon old maps, ft had a better value than now, Even old screaming orc was funny lol xD
    Hahaha Everyone in the KO forum was voting to take that annoying screaming login screen out hahaha

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyzoi View Post
    Hahaha Everyone in the KO forum was voting to take that annoying screaming login screen out hahaha
    LMAO, fucking screaming orc! forgot about him hahaha.

    btw what was the original Orc main castle called at that time? I forgot the name.

  14. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jap190 View Post
    LMAO, fucking screaming orc! forgot about him hahaha.

    btw what was the original Orc main castle called at that time? I forgot the name.
    Breth - Orc
    Piana - Human

  15. #45
    Extrem1st
    Guest

    Default

    CZ was packed with all levels and so crowded all u had to do is get into CZ when ur bored and actually kill with your +6/7 daggers and full plates

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •