Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ppl playing MYKO here on ko4life...

This is a discussion on Ppl playing MYKO here on ko4life... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna see whos playing MYKO now... whos using these forums give server, ingame name, lvl and clan Deimos, PaniniMelt, ...
Page: 1

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

I wanna see whos playing MYKO now... whos using these forums

give server, ingame name, lvl and clan

Deimos, PaniniMelt, lvl 51, - Lost Dynasty -

Banned

My friend has myko char level 37 warrior... he duped there 6k blue chests and other items...
    Now his warrior has 2,8k hp and 500def (without armors and ac) and 1,7k ap....
    Myko is facked up with this dupe and u can make duped items legit there.... so thease wont dissapear with dupe wipe-.-

don't play myko , those server are dumb

i went there on odin ,after about 2 hours , i made the following items :

giga +8
    hell breaker +8
    rol +3
    chitin shield +8
    we +3
    wp +3
    chitin bow +8
    ~50 boss scroll
    roc +3
    trinas
    chitin shield +10
    mirage dagger +10

before you say that im a fucking duper etc etc , let me tell you that you can find any item in merchant (rol +3 is sold for the same price as shell +1 , you can find anything for 999m , blue chest are sold 500k each sometimes... well its fucked up..)

seriously , that server is fucked up

also , its even harder to log than on usko because server are always full or down , if they aren't , you get a dc every 15 minute then can't login back

greishkan1

Wtf is boss scroll?

when you use it , it spawns a boss

they are for sale in PUS

Aluzion

lvl 65 warrior Diemos, clanless, orc, played before the duped started and such with Knighthood clan =\ no point in playing myko since everyone should have +9/+10 shells ect...

MakuLine

myko is fucked up my friend begged me to join,I said no,then he gave me a list of items he'd give me I was like SURE! (Giga 2h +9 lihtning,chitin set +8,dual wp+3,we+3,roc+3,skelly belt +2) but then again most ppl macroed to 70 and got uber items (better than the ones I got offered),so myko pk is shit!
    It's good for Teamplay but for a Invidium it is not a good game . So it would be only nice game if you go with a large,organizated group there.
    I don't play it anymore,so I qot a question, are the server still laggy as hell?

deadlysin

| Xydonis | BaLiORC | 70 |

My friend has myko char level 37 warrior... he duped there 6k blue chests and other items...
    Now his warrior has 2,8k hp and 500def (without armors and ac) and 1,7k ap....
    Myko is facked up with this dupe and u can make duped items legit there.... so thease wont dissapear with dupe wipe-.-[/b]
    O rly?

Lvl 40 Deimos Human, DaggerOfDestiny, leader of TheHolyGrail.

Everybody is equal and the main factor is PK skill not gear, don't trash something you don't even play. Do i have to remember what K2 has made Usko i mean TrkO ?

+1 to meep is myko any different then usko after all? ppl in myko dupe items and in usko they DUPE AND BABASHOP so its basically the same thing. when ur 70 with +5 uniques and +10 shells and weapons you will have the same stats you can't go any further so you do need Skill after all.

and no the servers arent laggy. they get restarted 1 hr every day and you don't need any premium to log in.

|iFeedOnHumanBlood lvl 49 Deimos | ~ iFeedOnHumanS ~ |

DragonFire

O rly?
    Everybody is equal and the main factor is PK skill not gear, don't trash something you don't even play. Do i have to remember what K2 has made Usko i mean TrkO ?[/b]

what does that have to do with anything? lol. And it isn't really about skill when you got shit gear and they have +10 armour/weapons and +5 uniques and you have +0 uniques and +8 armours.

what does that have to do with anything? lol. And it isn't really about skill when you got shit gear and they have +10 armour/weapons and +5 uniques and you have +0 uniques and +8 armours.[/b]
    Man the pot is getting you....

Banned

O rly?
    Everybody is equal and the main factor is PK skill not gear, don't trash something you don't even play. Do i have to remember what K2 has made Usko i mean TrkO ?[/b]

WTF ??? I didn't talk about k2 -.-
    And btw why u'r so sure that i don't play that ???? Don't trash something you don't even know.

WTF ??? I didn't talk about k2 -.-
    And btw why u'r so sure that i don't play that ???? Don't trash something you don't even know.[/b]
    Your on pot also :lol: ?

That comment wasn't made towards you.

O rly.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

lol this isnt a flame topic i just wanted to know whos playing -.-

if u dont like MYKO well bugger off this topic aint for u to flame on it... remember theres a new flame rule in effect on the forums zzzz

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast