Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rumors

This is a discussion on rumors within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have heard that theres a possible dupe wipe on friday all dupers out there delete your items and you ...
Page: 1

FatM4n

Default rumors

I have heard that theres a possible dupe wipe on friday

all dupers out there delete your items and you will save the tears ^^

can anyone confirm this?

Nosferatu_Incognito

don't tthey do that on thursdays with the "weekly server maint."?

FatM4n

I've just heard it would be on friday
    a friend told me that have contacts

Banned Senior Member

Dupe wipes are all the time, but as for an actual non schedualed dupewipe, those are little secrets baba

Pwner

Oh man, i hope my elixir +7 is legit i.. I sold so much to afford it

Phosgene

theres a dupe whipe every thursday on "weekly maintence" .

they need to have some sorta of message that appears when you log in or something that says when there has been a dupe wipe so you can buy stuff you need w/o worries

Apoc

Originally posted by Phosgene
    Lol, whoever told you this is full of **** . There is regular maintence and SOMETIMES they may include a wipe, and SOMETIMES they might not even take servers down period .

Also would be a great idea to let us know when it is safe to buy , but honestly even after a wipe there still seems to be dupes going on due to the fact the METHOD is not blocked , so when servers come back up believe me the dupers are at home with a couple pcs ready to get back to work , people seem to not realize that these guys probaly have quit there jobs and feed there family by simply duping and reselling our coin on ebay lol .

antiriad

indeed.. and dupe wipe?.. half the time they remove legit items for strange and unknown reasons and then just laugh in your face whilst the REAL dupers still sit there with 29542035703285329427342 fucking holy waters of temple.

gg

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Apoc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Apoc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    Lol, whoever told you this is full of **** . There is regular maintence and SOMETIMES they may include a wipe, and SOMETIMES they might not even take servers down period .
    [/b]
    How little you actually know

The actual "dupe wipes" which remove some legit items, those are different from the wipes which are done all the time. The ones that are done all the time, if there are 2 exsisting ID's ( ie log off rollback ) it'll wipe them. It's not the greatest of wipes, but it removes some

antiriad

the problem with that though is it never works that way... and items that are legit still get deleted and for the most eroneous of reasons like i dunno.. you stepped into a tp gate a few seconds before we shut the server down 2 weeks last tuesday so now we have to wipe your inn because the game didnt save the info for a silkbundle you trashed.... sorry.

they should do it properly or not at all.

masayoshi

dont believe it!

Malavon

Originally posted by antiriad
    indeed.. and dupe wipe?.. half the time they remove legit items for strange and unknown reasons and then just laugh in your face whilst the REAL dupers still sit there with 29542035703285329427342 fucking holy waters of temple. *

gg
    hwt is stockable item = doesn't have separeted id's , so normall dupe wipe wont delete them ithink , same as with BUS scrolls , they need to make special wipe designated for HWT , like they did it with bus scrolls in past.

Zparda

Why u want ask a Confirmation u want sell all ur duped items faster now?

A Dupe Whipe must be taked very good coz is a cleaning anyway

Doc

Well I was on D1 last night on my nub DLW BP and I got offered a HWT for 60m zzzzzzzzzzzzz shows that they are still around in large numbers. My suggestion would be not to buy from ppl you dont know period, if there is an upcoming wipe then dont buy anything for atleast a few days and you will see the prices drop so fast as the dupers try to get rid of thier shit.

PS I have about 30GB ATM but what about a good dupe wipe then clearing all coins down to say 50m ( Pot money ) ?????? If it would help I would take the hit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast