Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

why people buy steam accounts?

This is a discussion on why people buy steam accounts? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see a lot people get scammed over this so I though of clarifying few notes. (delete it if u ...
Page: 1

Default why people buy steam accounts?

I see a lot people get scammed over this so I though of clarifying few notes. (delete it if u please).

Imagine you buy an account, they never give it okey? it's common.

worst case scenario, they actually give you the account but how they can scam you?

- They can report the account being stolen (it gets suspended due investigation) you won't enjoy the game.
    - They can recovery the password after you move your bank to it.
    - They can still have control over the account despite you change every details.

feel free to add some things that I may of missed. =P So please stay away from purchasing accounts, and just wait for cypher ring.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I see a lot people get scammed over this so I though of clarifying few notes. (delete it if u please).

Imagine you buy an account, they never give it okey? it's common.

worst case scenario, they actually give you the account but how they can scam you?

- They can report the account being stolen (it gets suspended due investigation) you won't enjoy the game.
    - They can recovery the password after you move your bank to it.
    - They can still have control over the account despite you change every details.

feel free to add some things that I may of missed. =P So please stay away from purchasing accounts, and just wait for cypher ring.

because some ppl have ZERO imagination, buying whole account is like asking for scam.

Because there is no cypher rings out on steamko so the only way to buy a character is buying the whole account

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Because there is no cypher rings out on steamko so the only way to buy a character is buying the whole account
    if theres no car lot in my town im not going to go to the shady guy that i met ont he street corner and buy his car. bad comparison, but you get the point

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    CSS will be at PUS sooner or later (i would bet on frist one).

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    if theres no car lot in my town im not going to go to the shady guy that i met ont he street corner and buy his car. bad comparison, but you get the point
    If you absolutely need a car and there is no alternative, then you would

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    If you absolutely need a car and there is no alternative, then you would

No, I wouldn't but every person is different :P coming from a man who walked to work for over a year because I could.

but its really besides the point.

the whole point was, dont do shady shit without realizing you have a huge chance of getting fucked over.

In another topic, I pointed out the fact with link to steam T&C that who ever proves historically earlier transaction, account access rights are given to that person. So basically, if previous owner decides to screw you, you are screwed

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    In another topic, I pointed out the fact with link to steam T&C that who ever proves historically earlier transaction, account access rights are given to that person. So basically, if previous owner decides to screw you, you are screwed
    +1 .

there are trustable people in the community... not everyone's a scammer you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    there are trustable people in the community... not everyone's a scammer you know.
    you never know, even if I knew that guy for long I wouldn't feel safe at all, strange things happen nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    you never know, even if I knew that guy for long I wouldn't feel safe at all, strange things happen nowadays.
    the game of trading within KO has always been a high risk, in everything trading stuff with someone you don't know theres a huge risk, i mean even back in myko people would sell accounts and claim them back nothing has changed since then, just different platforms and new idiots who trust 2016 accounts and go first, because well we are not all born with common sense.

totally agree

the game of trading within KO has always been a high risk, in everything trading stuff with someone you don't know theres a huge risk, i mean even back in myko people would sell accounts and claim them back nothing has changed since then, just different platforms and new idiots who trust 2016 accounts and go first, because well we are not all born with common sense.
    yeah but also quite a few of the most trustable ppl from ko4life turned into scammers and got banned from here.

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    yeah but also quite a few of the most trustable ppl from ko4life turned into scammers and got banned from here.
    yeah but not just selling with steam accounts, its been like it for years, people have claimed back accounts, stole items, all that jazz since myko nothing has changed with steamKO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast