Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why People leaving Gira?

This is a discussion on Why People leaving Gira? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nooooooo... every1 leave ur server n gogo girakon!!! save gira! hahaha jk but yea.. girakon = dead[/b] bullshit!...
Page: 3

Boyce

nooooooo...
    every1 leave ur server n gogo girakon!!! save gira! hahaha
    jk but yea.. girakon = dead[/b]
    bullshit!

side2side125

i think they will all play in the new server

now char in girakon is not expensive :S

Trawma

Bc they will go to the new serv...
    if u had a late start or bad start on the server u can rpr it on the new server with fresh start when all noobs like u,
    and its fun to start when everyone is a noob u have the chance to be the best, and most of the english ppl will be on the new serv..
    thats what i think.

Banned

girakon is not dead at all, at least in cz. i see lots of human in the morning, who usually pwn the orcs and camp ob, so how is the server dead? just because all brosbeforeho's members are quitting cuz trip left and now every1 is following him doesnt mean EVERY1 is leaving.

btw, you are gay trip
    if theres any1 to blame, i blame Trip

Psy

You still play this shit?

AciDDreamZz

pffft...............you will have bug abusers and shitz any server you go to, old or new............if i knew the new server would be IP restricted and would STAY that way, id love to go just to not have to see "sa, kanka, or YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" all day and night long everyday.

xp would be random fun again......clan xp is good dont get me wrong, but clan isnt around 24\7 or everytime you wanna xp or somethin. when i xp with my clan itz fun and efficient no doubt. but there are times when ya gotta sit and wait alot, but thats it, u just sit there for hours unless you speak turkish, and alot of the time, you dont get invited simply because you are not turkish

ministry

no, girakon just gets boring. our clan priests are getting inactive and we lost our only 2 mages who turn out to be scammers ._. pk isnt what it was before. and idk it's just not as fun..
    im moving to diez just to get 80 so i dont have to xp anymore and some old gg's play there and playing a mage sounds fun. more skills, i can learn to play a different style, etc..

and jase, no, i could care less about money i have enough.[/b]
    kinda hard to go pk when ur always fucking debuffed -.- freaking sucks arse to even bother go cz now

redevil12

Exclamation

I try to level a new char on this new server but did'nt find english speaking people, so I came back 100% of my time on Xigenon as my friends have done. More fun on old server in our case...Girakon is just to see what happens on new server but after trying we saw that it is not so fun to xp to 70 again and again

double post
    see below h34r:

i dont blame majix and J for leaving. if i had to stay int priest for that long i would have killed myself

but seriosly, im still loving girakon. only thing is these GOD DAMN CRAZYMAGEOFCHINA cunts...

CrazyMageofChina is what keep this server alive

CrazyMageofChina is what keep this server alive [/b]
    :unsure: ?
    china came to usko a few months ago and they already have hellbreakers+8, shell sets+8, etc :/
    not to mention, they all try to jingle with rocks/magic shield/etc but they're not smart enough to figure it out that it doesn't work

Gira allways was and allways will b boring server, they only reason why i dont left is some friends that i met there or knew b4, i wish i had the power
    to sell my char and quit that server but i cant =\.

in conclusion, Girakon became a BORING server, nothing to do with support classes, noobs everywhere and PK suck balls.

:unsure: ?
    china came to usko a few months ago and they already have hellbreakers+8, shell sets+8, etc :/
    not to mention, they all try to jingle with rocks/magic shield/etc but they're not smart enough to figure it out that it doesn't work[/b]
    Only well equipped char is FeiYang, and he only have HB +7 and Chitins +8

everyone else is wearing +7 Shells

feiyang is the 1 that has the hellbreaker+5 rebirth
    i saw him merchanting in moradon, i stood there for like 2 minutes trying to see the glow, then some1 with a non rebirthed hellbreaker stood right next to him and i could see feiyangs hb had permanent glow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast