Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why People leaving Gira?

This is a discussion on Why People leaving Gira? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Only well equipped char is FeiYang, and he only have HB +7 and Chitins +8 everyone else is wearing +7 ...
Page: 4

Only well equipped char is FeiYang, and he only have HB +7 and Chitins +8

everyone else is wearing +7 Shells[/b]
    people aren't leavin cuz of FeiYang, so he isnt the problem
    find another reason :P

feiyang is the 1 that has the hellbreaker+5 rebirth
    i saw him merchanting in moradon, i stood there for like 2 minutes trying to see the glow, then some1 with a non rebirthed hellbreaker stood right next to him and i could see feiyangs hb had permanent glow[/b]
    nope, I am pretty sure his HB is +7. only weapon he had was exceptional raptor +8

permanent glow because it is +7, not +1 rebirthed

didinino

and i thought girakon is most english populated server...
    where was i wrong?

kibal

Girakon isnt dead , but the pk at least at the hours that i was playing was horrible (123123 orc vs 4 humans).I quit girakon cose our clan was bugged and like always those things take years for get fix .

Banned

:unsure: ?
    china came to usko a few months ago and they already have hellbreakers+8, shell sets+8, etc :/
    not to mention, they all try to jingle with rocks/magic shield/etc but they're not smart enough to figure it out that it doesn't work[/b]
    The chinese are simply ORGANIZED.

Ive recently started joining there exp parties...lvl 74 20 minutes = 1% on plat. My lvl 71 rogue friend once was able to join, got 1% every 10min. They farm bifrost every day, they boss hunt every day.... there just organized, btw shells +8? What are u talking about?

VerHom

:unsure: ?
    china came to usko a few months ago and they already have hellbreakers+8, shell sets+8, etc :/
    not to mention, they all try to jingle with rocks/magic shield/etc but they're not smart enough to figure it out that it doesn't work[/b]

they do it for combo, something like z + r + hell blade + rock + hell black + rock etc etc

Some people need there online "friends" to play.One friend leaves and it starts a chain reaction, honestly almost every english player is now a server hopper.Funny that they wonder why there isn't many english players in most servers, its bcuz there all leaving after 6 months in a server.

and I love when they say there quitting because of bullshit happening in the server, either hackers ,buggers , ect ect... English players need to know ain't shit gonna change, play the game and stop worrying about how noobs bug shit to get ahead of you. Half the buggers don't even know how to combo.[/b]
    but what if they learn to combo then what ?

Banned

this sucks

Banned

but what if they learn to combo then what ? [/b]
    Find a way to win or avoid them.

BTW the thing about chinese comboing with rocks and cures ect ect... I argued with a member for about an hr over wether it was legal or not. Honestly can't even say there buggers for using it when they think its completely legal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234