Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Why people like tuning KO word?

This is a discussion on Why people like tuning KO word? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I mean, why people says rouge and not rogue? and lycoan when it's lycaon? If it was one time, I ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default Why people like tuning KO word?

    I mean, why people says rouge and not rogue? and lycoan when it's lycaon? If it was one time, I would think it was a mistake, but I see a lot of times, they think they're cooler talking in that way? I cannot understand

  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,647

    Default

    ive always said rogue

    they just misspell them, some do probably on purpose

    preist, warrion, ws, cleawer

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Check the trading section for spelling errors, some may just be a mistake but some people are just dumb. Many people used to call chitin chiting or Felankor Falkenor etc..

  4. #4
    mr.fox Senior Member henkish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Poldran gunglet

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    no worreis kruek, iz all ok ws menz? no cleawer...

  6. #6
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Sel clawer +9 pm plz. Clawer +9sel.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    its funny to see someone make a thread about english grammar yet fail to even maintain that in the topic header.

    Tuning?


  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    S> dark wane +5 wery good dager

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    its funny to see someone make a thread about english grammar yet fail to even maintain that in the topic header.

    Tuning?

    you didn't understand I think... I'm not saying people can't have mistakes, I have a lot because my native language isn't english, but I don't have them if I know they're wrong. I can't speak with mistakes in english, ofc, everyone can, if you try to talk in my language I will understand your mistakes, But I DONT UNDERSTAND why people say rouge if they perfectly know it's rogue. Is it cool? Maybe you are one of those dumbs...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Check the trading section for spelling errors, some may just be a mistake but some people are just dumb. Many people used to call chitin chiting or Felankor Falkenor etc..
    that's what I mean... I'm sorry for my mistakes, I try to talk as the best as I can, but I'm not english nor english student

  11. #11
    Senior Member the ring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,394

    Default

    lots of trolls came here, guess im late

  12. #12
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    you didn't understand I think... I'm not saying people can't have mistakes, I have a lot because my native language isn't english, but I don't have them if I know they're wrong. I can't speak with mistakes in english, ofc, everyone can, if you try to talk in my language I will understand your mistakes, But I DONT UNDERSTAND why people say rouge if they perfectly know it's rogue. Is it cool? Maybe you are one of those dumbs...
    no i understand what u mean, i just dont understand the "tuning KO word" part

    its just bad spelling, no one takes the time to properly spell anything on the internet.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    892

    Default

    lol brb jk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    no i understand what u mean, i just dont understand the "tuning KO word" part

    its just bad spelling, no one takes the time to properly spell anything on the internet.
    So you need more time to write rogue than rouge, right?

  15. #15
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    So you need more time to write rogue than rouge, right?
    could be as they need more time to figure out if the "g" comes before the "u" or vice versa....but probably they just dont care since its the internet and the people that really matter(real life) cant judge them by that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why People leaving Gira?
    By IIDeLuxeII in forum General Chat
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:41 AM
  2. that's why I like turks :P
    By sophiem in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 10:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •