Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why play?

This is a discussion on Why play? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. Peekay 2. Farm 3. Exp and to play with some nice People. =)...
Page: 3

1. Peekay
    2. Farm
    3. Exp

and to play with some nice People. =)

mick_

Because pk is really fun.

Banned

i'm playing KO coz have the best pvp mode than WoW and shits...and i am fuking addicted

Ainelover

i r guy who replaces one addiction with a new one, i never regret leaving ko for sex

TOYSOLDIER_

why post ?

for fun and to keep my money from going to the bar and staying there . . .

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i r guy who replaces one addiction with a new one, i never regret leaving ko for sex[/b]
    retarded post... it's called managing your life and getting both?

simple182

PK
    Farm
    Exp
    Talk with friends.

Never get bored of it.

Best game in the world

for fun and to keep my money from going to the bar and staying there . . .[/b]
    agreeing

Trimline

Why Play-?
    Something to do.. if you have spare time and nothing to do.. ko is something you can go to and find something to do. might it be pking, exping, or boss hunting.. it keeps ur mind moving and is enjoyable at the same time!

Why Quit?
    To many people invested alot of there money into the game which affects those who do not pay usd for stuff. The USD buyers are usually more powerfull due to the items they have bought. Although those who dont buy.. can gain the same items by grinding it out and waiting and getting bosss drops.. usually comes quicker with a good clan.!

KO can be used as something to do (a hobby) but once one gets addicted it becomes somewhat like a job.. trying to become the best instead of using it to have a bit of fun.!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Just wondering (not flaming) as to why some of you people stay on this game. I dont know why but i cant get away even though i whine about bugs/hacks etc... Also friends are a good part of it on vent :P But why do you all play or if u quit, why? How come some people here spent hundreds or thousands on here? Let me know your responses with as little flame as possible :P[/b]
    There's scammers, stealers, killers, and we spend money on things we don't even need in real life. Why don't we just quit that too?

because every humans constitutional position is service; knight online is an attracting means of service.

sh1vas

funny how KO and WoW came out at almost the same time. but ko made no progress at all. or well k2 came along and made it worse.

progress made over the years. duping was "fixed"
    k2 hired 100% more GMs. now a total of 4 gms (with brains and not currupt)
    3 expansions. all made the game bug out for 11 months then a new one came out.

and what idiot came up with the minorheal cooldown? i was very addicted but that drew the line for me

I play because I enjoy many friends in clan and in game. I am still pissed about never getting my coins back and scammers still run rampant in these forums and in the game. I also enjoy pking and with all these new items its gotten really crazy.

Just wondering (not flaming) as to why some of you people stay on this game.[/b]

why not?

bye

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast