Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Why is razor still a mod on this forum?

This is a discussion on Why is razor still a mod on this forum? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's flaming, he's provocative, he's trying to make fun of people acts he's better than others, aren't these the things ...
Page: 1

Default Why is razor still a mod on this forum?

He's flaming, he's provocative, he's trying to make fun of people acts he's better than others, aren't these the things a mod should take care about and actually prevent on a dead forum like this? There's no reason to have him as a moderator if he keeps acting this way, i srsly wonder how old he is and why he got signed up as a mod on the first place. Very insulting to the KO community, and i feel offended i have to be a part of a forum where the actual mods which their job is to keep this a nice and peaceful place, are doing the exact opposite and are ruining my and probably others their experience.

thanks in advance, i would gladly get an answer from some kind of administrator on this because in my opinion this shouldn't be tolerated. peace.
    Last edited by ScreameR; 07-14-2016 at 08:58 PM. Reason: because i can

was there a topic? wait.... deleted soon. :P I think all the moderators that was chosen while back didn't really deserve it, but then again not many had the chance to be moderator because it seems they just chose them randomly.

P.S in before drama... drama everywhere... look at the sky , it's drama.

Little archer Senior Member

You sound like you should be on tumblr.

This is a obscure online forum community. Sucks that you're so triggered by some of my posts, but that's not how you measure a mod's efficiency. I said back then that just because I casually took the mod role, I wouldn't change my posting ways that much. There was no one else, Devile hand picked active people with common sense, marketplace and private server scene knowledge.

I also said that I would not abuse my power in return. For someone whining about how my behavior does not fit a mod position, you sure overlook all the times where this same leniency has worked in your favor, in the numerous flame threads in media section that have gone on forever when they, according to a 'normal' forum's rules, should have been closed right away and have all the people inside infracted or banned. Is that what you want? Exemplar mod behavior? Do you hate fun? Because I can be very unfun if you want, in exchange for a "nice and peaceful place".

Just the same old double standards and biased views. Rally your few buttbuddies to support your cause, troll to your heart's content. Not even gonna bother giving you another minute of my attention, you low quality troll :|

shots fired

razor is not that bad,he release isiloon from captivity after 6 months !

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This is AN* obscure online forum community
    pls razor, let's try to be professional at least.

Just curious, how do you measure a mods efficiency?

As far as the entire rest of the post; you act as if it's just you who solely decides who becomes infracted and banned and who doesn't. You don't deserve credit (or blame) for not banning anyone in the media section; all the mods do.

Just because the mods didn't close the thread immediately and start banning people doesn't mean they're being lenient, that could be them just being too lazy to give a shit. Evidence of absence, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i feel offended i have to be a part of a forum

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

you're such a faggot
    andrewo350 and Diver like this.

Not only razor but I think Kallop is a problem aswell. They are probably two of the worst flamers on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    Not only razor but I think Kallop is a problem aswell. They are probably two of the worst flamers on these forums.
    Not sure if trolling or..

In case you didn't know, most of the stuff we do goes unnoticed because it's not something that regular users are concerned with. Mods were chosen based on activity and requested by the users, which kind of goes against this thread, but whatever. There has always been some kind of an issue where people regard to mods as some kind of bots, who cannot express emotion or voice opinions, but that's not entirely the case.

As long as a moderator's behavior doesn't directly reflect his authority or it prevents them from doing an unbiased job, I don't see why they should be punished from voicing their opinions.

Edit: Just read the Undez thread, definitely trolling.

When seeing the level and the types of the people who're complaining here, you should've just laughed your way out of this thread, razor (you probably did anyway).
    mathmath likes this.

Razor is a mod because no one gives a fuck about ko4life anymore and this was Devile's way of subtly acknowledging that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Not sure if trolling or..
    Mods were chosen based on activity and requested by the users
    Mods were requested by users, but you guys were not requested.

I'm amused that you both are mods, Kallop ur ok, Razor...LOL ultimate troll move by Devile.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Mods were requested by users, but you guys were not requested.

I'm amused that you both are mods, Kallop ur ok, Razor...LOL ultimate troll move by Devile.
    Actually all three of the mods were requested by users. Clearly you weren't there when the old moderators/admin went rogue and fucked over the forums and new moderators were assigned.

Purrminator Senior Member

From what I know of, the members here wanted Darken, Kallop and razor as mods and to me it's better now than it was before.
    It's not their problem the forums has turned into shit, all I see these days are people flaming each other or calling somebody out (like now for example), the members here don't do their share either, so stop complaining and do something yourself to make this forum better...

i feel offended i have to be a part of a forum
    Just leave and never come back, trust me no1 cares.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast