Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Why is razor still a mod on this forum?

This is a discussion on Why is razor still a mod on this forum? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol these haters. razor is doing good idk why u guys making problem everywhere. maybe u guys only good at ...
Page: 2

lol these haters. razor is doing good idk why u guys making problem everywhere. maybe u guys only good at making problems and trash talk

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You sound like you should be on tumblr.

This is a obscure online forum community. Sucks that you're so triggered by some of my posts, but that's not how you measure a mod's efficiency. I said back then that just because I casually took the mod role, I wouldn't change my posting ways that much. There was no one else, Devile hand picked active people with common sense, marketplace and private server scene knowledge.

I also said that I would not abuse my power in return.
    For someone whining about how my behavior does not fit a mod position, you sure overlook all the times where this same leniency has worked in your favor, in the numerous flame threads in media section that have gone on forever when they, according to a 'normal' forum's rules, should have been closed right away and have all the people inside infracted or banned. Is that what you want? Exemplar mod behavior? Do you hate fun? Because I can be very unfun if you want, in exchange for a "nice and peaceful place".

Just the same old double standards and biased views. Rally your few buttbuddies to support your cause, troll to your heart's content. Not even gonna bother giving you another minute of my attention, you low quality troll :|
    actually, you admitted abusing/ignoring one of the forum rules in the other thread when you said you're posting marketing and other things for your friend who got new account. Otherwise I couldn't give a rat ass about this topic.
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually all three of the mods were requested by users. Clearly you weren't there when the old moderators/admin went rogue and fucked over the forums and new moderators were assigned.
    CLEARLY I wasn't.

I've never seen a post ever saying OMG THESE GUYS FOR MODS!

I'm going to go the safe route and assume those pm's never happened either.

After Cama came back and TRIED to salvage the mess here, you guys got appointed. Kudos to you.

*ETA - Oh, you said ADMIN too. Which admin went rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Razor is a mod because no one gives a fuck about ko4life anymore and this was Devile's way of subtly acknowledging that fact.
    Let me say something. I've Met razor on Cypher like 5 months ago, I didn't know him being a moderator on ko4life,I've noticed that later. We've played together for enough time to know each other. We had better and worse time with each other and in the end he betrayed and gave up on me (I could just be rude and cunt like you right now) but its not the case. When it comes to organize events, when it comes to take notes of anything and keep an eye on it, when it comes to forum things, this guy is number 1. Trust me, You don't have to like him (I bet you don't even know him), you can even hate him, but you can't say that he's not doing his job as a moderator, cause he does (believe it or not). To sum up, you should learn to distinguish personal behavior from behaviour as a public person (since he's a moderator i guess that's how we should call it).

P.S - sorry for my english, It's not my first language but I'm trying my best.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Actually all three of the mods were requested by users. Clearly you weren't there when the old moderators/admin went rogue and fucked over the forums and new moderators were assigned.
    Actually only 1 went rogue, the others were just really inactive (including me)
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireboltet View Post
    Let me say something. I've Met razor on Cypher like 5 months ago, I didn't know him being a moderator on ko4life,I've noticed that later. We've played together for enough time to know each other. We had better and worse time with each other and in the end he betrayed and gave up on me (I could just be rude and cunt like you right now) but its not the case. When it comes to organize events, when it comes to take notes of anything and keep an eye on it, when it comes to forum things, this guy is number 1. Trust me, You don't have to like him (I bet you don't even know him), you can even hate him, but you can't say that he's not doing his job as a moderator, cause he does (believe it or not). To sum up, you should learn to distinguish personal behavior from behaviour as a public person (since he's a moderator i guess that's how we should call it).

P.S - sorry for my english, It's not my first language but I'm trying my best.
    I've known razor a long time. A lot longer than you, trust me.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

CLEARLY I wasn't.

I've never seen a post ever saying OMG THESE GUYS FOR MODS!

I'm going to go the safe route and assume those pm's never happened either.

After Cama came back and TRIED to salvage the mess here, you guys got appointed. Kudos to you.

*ETA - Oh, you said ADMIN too. Which admin went rogue?
    Shane.
    with some help of others.
    snipes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i feel offended i have to be a part of a forum .
    you should see a doctor man, damn boy hope you didnt cry when mom slapped you...

KO-Guru Senior Member

Actually I think they both doing really good job, and I think Razor is right if someone become mode he doesnt need to change his personalty.
    Just my 2 cents..

Banned

Imo the current mods fit the staff perfectly. Admins and mods are equally useless.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You sound like you should be on tumblr.

This is a obscure online forum community. Sucks that you're so triggered by some of my posts, but that's not how you measure a mod's efficiency. I said back then that just because I casually took the mod role, I wouldn't change my posting ways that much. There was no one else, Devile hand picked active people with common sense, marketplace and private server scene knowledge.

I also said that I would not abuse my power in return. For someone whining about how my behavior does not fit a mod position, you sure overlook all the times where this same leniency has worked in your favor, in the numerous flame threads in media section that have gone on forever when they, according to a 'normal' forum's rules, should have been closed right away and have all the people inside infracted or banned. Is that what you want? Exemplar mod behavior? Do you hate fun? Because I can be very unfun if you want, in exchange for a "nice and peaceful place".

Just the same old double standards and biased views. Rally your few buttbuddies to support your cause, troll to your heart's content. Not even gonna bother giving you another minute of my attention, you low quality troll :|
    1. Right, you measure it based on actions and besides trolling/arguing with users here you don't do much.

2. Not abuse your power??
    I wouldn't be surprised if you did similar things to other users you don't like but you got banned temporarily on STKO community hub after serval warnings and guess what happened right after that?
    Banned me here because of your own biased logic.

Oh and also, Razor abusing mod power locked a topic on feedback section because you didn't like it, biased, once again.
    Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

3. Devile didn't do a background check on any of the mods he picked, he just created a topic and basically anyone that was suggested as a mod received an offer from Devile to become one which is quite low tbh.
    Even if you were a good mod and you were picked before Devile did a background check it would still be a mistake from his end.
    And hypothetically speaking, because he picked the mods based on "users" requests, he could've ended up picking some random user just because "some" (that user's friends- similar to your case) suggested him as a mod.

4. This topic has nothing to do with trolling, he's complaining about you, the fact that you call him a troll for that makes you no less than a troll.
    BaanNekTharious likes this.

Yeah I'm sure Screamer and Adi would love to return to the one sided days MrRapist was mod and Adi and company would start flame wars and use personal attacks and would get away with breaking the rules while Rapist banned everyone that disagreed or fought back with them. Life is so unfair.

@Adi take this as my friendly advice,go hit the gym and fuck some girls,it's gona feel a lot better than sucking cock on this forum.

Little archer Senior Member

I've known razor a long time. A lot longer than you, trust me.
    How? Never been in the same clan or ts / vent. Never even talked longer than a combined of 3 minutes. You might have seen me ripping on people as early as 2009, just like I still do sometimes, but I don't believe that qualifies as "knowing" someone lmfao.

This thread is a solid 10/10. Feed me more attention guys.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Yeah I'm sure Screamer and Adi would love to return to the one sided days MrRapist was mod and Adi and company would start flame wars and use personal attacks and would get away with breaking the rules while Rapist banned everyone that disagreed or fought back with them. Life is so unfair.
    He wasn't any better and I disagree with having biased mods which also applied on MrRapist.

Plus I never actually spoke with him, so I dk how you came down to this conclusion lol.

Besides, you don't see anyone complaining about Darken do you? do you know why? not because he sided with someone, exactly the opposite. His actions/posts are far from being biased.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    @Adi take this as my friendly advice,go hit the gym and fuck some girls,it's gona feel a lot better than sucking cock on this forum.
    Won't go down to details but let's just say that my health/social life is great :]

Casually visiting and posting here and there doesn't mean I really care about what's happening here, screamer posted this topic and I just posted my 2cent on this.
    I stopped caring long time ago.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast