Why it's good to be on a server with no english people?

This is a discussion on Why it's good to be on a server with no english people? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So me and my bro (bigkaanzor and whatthenut) came back from cypher to the game after a year. And we ...
Page: 1

nutsackatak1

So me and my bro (bigkaanzor and whatthenut) came back from cypher to the game after a year. And we decided we would go to Carnac east since we were thought it was new and also it had 3 servers. Anyway 50 levels later we found out Carnac west was all english. We were considering moving there, but think about it. all english people play to get good. they know how to get good items, and they all own at some point while playing. Turks are playing for the sake of playing. most of them dont have the amount of money it takes to get good at this game, and they are mostly scrubs. there are exceptions like baba programmers like HeaveN and shit. But in ardream in East Carnac? its fucking scrubs up the wazoo! free nps baby free nps. once you go 60+ its less noobs tho :P

lZeuSl

So me and my bro (bigkaanzor and whatthenut) came back from cypher to the game after a year. And we decided we would go to Carnac east since we were thought it was new and also it had 3 servers. Anyway 50 levels later we found out Carnac west was all english. We were considering moving there, but think about it. all english people play to get good. they know how to get good items, and they all own at some point while playing. Turks are playing for the sake of playing. most of them dont have the amount of money it takes to get good at this game, and they are mostly scrubs. there are exceptions like baba programmers like HeaveN and shit. But in ardream in East Carnac? its fucking scrubs up the wazoo! free nps baby free nps. once you go 60+ its less noobs tho :P[/b]

Wtf are u talking about? :huh:

nutsackatak1

turks are poor scrubs. english people = have money to get good. sorry to say but true.. most turks play in internet cafes in turkey. they dont even have those in america. they play cuz all their friends play >.> thats how it is in Turkey, everyone plays. (im turkish i know)

<(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Kreeden

You are the saddest type of people playing this game. You go to a server to win, to find people you KNOW suck less then you so you KNOW you can win. Go some where for the challenge... not to have nps you ball licker.

You are the saddest type of people playing this game. You go to a server to win, to find people you KNOW suck less then you so you KNOW you can win. Go some where for the challenge... not to have nps you ball licker.[/b]
    But the fact is...c-east has more skill than c-west combined, the english speaking majority....sucks asss11!!

J

Thanks.