Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

AHM is exping ppl again d1!

This is a discussion on AHM is exping ppl again d1! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< yea bla bla bla its pk zone but they dont have skills to earn np's with fair fights ?...
Page: 1

Default AHM is exping ppl again d1!

<_<

yea bla bla bla its pk zone but they dont have skills to earn np's with fair fights ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

they just get bored of watching humans run like hoe`s so they have fun while getting ppl exped.... if you cant deal with it can always Nation Transfer or go eslant instead of crying

So what is this? The 15645156345454535th thead about this? NOBODY CARES. AHM can make thier nps however they want. They can fight fairly, go challenge any of them to a 1v1 and you'll probably get your ass handed to you. CZ is a pk zone as you mentioned, if you can't handle the 'heat' i suggest you move to Eslant or EMC to xp.

They are gays...nothing more to say exept morax rename clan to AHG

you know there's a different between exping and getting exped ?

Wasn't crying just told you so you dont have to farm atm lol.
    PINDAKOP OPEN

Originally posted by wagyar
    +1 :wub:

TunaFishyMe

AHM has never xped me before. To be honest, its pretty difficult to xp someone. In XP parties, unless you are too weak for the mob, (in which case you shouldnt even be there) the mob will die pretty fast. Always look around to see if any orcs are here. If you see one, alert party and stop atacking the mobs. They dont agro for a reason.

I have been xped maybe like 5 times in cz. 3 times when i lagged out and dced. Once when I pressed the hibernating button on my laptop and my laptop went into hibernation. Another time when i was doing golems and 3 sins out of no where spiked me with only hp scroll on. I had no stones that time and i couldnt do the trade thing. Lost 2.5% on lvl 66. gay. Most the the time is my fault, not any other people. If you cant take it, get the hell out. Its been said 100000 times and this is the only answer you will get.

After i pressed ok, i spent 30min hr on d1 xping orcs over and over again at DMs. I xped at least 8 orcs. Its great fun and I dont blame AHM for enjoying it.

Banned Senior Member

so ur saying the day your party xp'd me to apos at 68 or 69 was because I was too weak for it? Your char was too weak to do enough damamge so the apos KS'd you :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: AHM is exping ppl again d1!

Originally posted by DayDreamer
    <_<

yea bla bla bla its pk zone but they dont have skills to earn np's with fair fights ?
    8 of ur clan vs 8 of ahm....ahm would win everytime

Ashira

I agree that its useless to make the 20957973948739 post about it.
    I agree with what waggy says too :P

CZ is a pk zone as you mentioned, if you can't handle the 'heat' i suggest you move to Eslant or EMC to xp.
    I agree partially with that, cz is a pk zone yes. If u get xped while doing dm's cause ppl try to raid, ok too bad. But if ppl on purpose try to exp ppl from other nation on purpose its just as bad as luring a TW to someone on eslant to get them exped. CZ is made to pk and earn NP if it was made to exp other ppl they would have made the mobs agro aswell
    That is just my opinion.

Foretold

Default Re: AHM is exping ppl again d1!

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DayDreamer
    <_<

8 of ur clan vs 8 of ahm....ahm would win everytime [/b]
    Unless it's my clan, in which I don't think I even have 8 people.
    1v8 anytime nubcakes ^_^

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    AHM has never xped me before. *To be honest, its pretty difficult to xp someone. *In XP parties, unless you are too weak for the mob, (in which case you shouldnt even be there) the mob will die pretty fast. *Always look around to see if any orcs are here. *If you see one, alert party and stop atacking the mobs. *They dont agro for a reason.
    ROFL

Has nothing to do with being weak. Is a matter of luck and not being aware, thats all. Once I got someone exped with an undying cause the damn thing gave him the last 20 dmg he needed to die. Same with Commanders and NPCs in general.

Obviously the more damage the mob does, the higher the chance of exping someone. DMs are best for this. Weak or strong is very easy to get exped by one of this once u get raided.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    so ur saying the day your party xp'd me to apos at 68 or 69 was because I was too weak for it? *Your char was too weak to do enough damamge so the apos KS'd you :P
    :wub: :wub: Nah we tried to xp you on purpose xD
    haha i wasnt there. You were just unlucky xD

3th time they exp'd me now lol xD

Banned

Originally posted by wagyar
    +1010 And rentszuken baba is good gun aswell.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast