Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why some people XP other people account for free

This is a discussion on Why some people XP other people account for free within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or a mixture of all 4 pking,farming,xping,having fun...
Page: 4

wideload620

or a mixture of all 4 pking,farming,xping,having fun

I really don't understand these kinds of topic ... Why do you want to level a character that's not yours ??? Aren't you done going lvl 80?
    And why people want only 70+ accounts ?? I see only scamming... Maybe I am wrong and paranoļac but ...??

If anyone can answer because I am really curious.

Example : I give you my account you XP it, 15% of my lvl 79 ( thats 15hours+.. h34r: ) a day, minimum ofcourse, after this you can PK ( ok but do you have time ???)[/b]
    I did that before, and ended up coming into ko again fully in a joint partnership to pk/xp/etc. it is possible, for people who just "like to play the game with nice items without having to spend thousands of $$ getting there". with that said, you can only really 'trust' a handful of people anymore.

Aqu

Maybe its so that when (not if) the char gets stripped of its gear, which happens reguarly in KO, they dont lose any of their own stuff.

So offering to level a high level account with good gear means they can mess around on a pimped char, with thousand of $$'s of gear, but when it all goes tits up they dont lose anything.

Makes sense to me :P

Cause some people can't find anything better to do in real life.

TaDaaa

I really don't understand these kinds of topic ... Why do you want to level a character that's not yours ??? Aren't you done going lvl 80?
    And why people want only 70+ accounts ?? I see only scamming... Maybe I am wrong and paranoļac but ...??

If anyone can answer because I am really curious.

Example : I give you my account you XP it, 15% of my lvl 79 ( thats 15hours+.. h34r: ) a day, minimum ofcourse, after this you can PK ( ok but do you have time ???)[/b]

Friendship.

Banned

you dont even own a character...[/b]
    actually he does.....anyone can...its called register a account for free button so that was a bad example :lol:

Lemon

When you fuck up your own character you don't really want to start from scratch do you?! So instead you learn from your mistakes and do loads of work for nothing in return!

RiseAgainst_

honestly does anyone even know how to use puctuatuin/paragraphing/spacing?[/b]
    And ortography right? Also starting what you type with a capital letter?

-_-

---
    Ontopic:

Exping other acc's eww i hate leveling, but like many people have said it already, they do it to try other classes/lvls in a fast way.

And ortography right? Also starting what you type with a capital letter?

-_-

---
    Ontopic:

Exping other acc's eww i hate leveling, but like many people have said it already, they do it to try other classes/lvls in a fast way.[/b]
    actually i left that out on purpose, that doesnt make it much easier to read unless the words are horribly misspelled, and while its annoying when people talk about "there" characters and how "your" a noob, its still easily read, unlike a massive block of text with no punctuation, spacing or paragraphing.

lime

its quite big in WoW but that becuase so much cheap labour from china to lvl chars, not really viable here in KO to charge for char lvling

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234