Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

why are they adding new patches to new server already? :(

This is a discussion on why are they adding new patches to new server already? :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its been 2 weeks and they've added mining (not to bothered about that.) and now adding jeraid and bifrost mobs ...
Page: 1

Default why are they adding new patches to new server already? :(

its been 2 weeks and they've added mining (not to bothered about that.) and now adding jeraid and bifrost mobs to cz/ardream, like i get people want content but jesus what a way to kill your game, it should be releasing these patches every 3 is months to keep it interesting, anyone else agree?

yes i agree

Juraid and adding BF mobs into ronark/ardream is fine. But i think its bit too early for rons/trials/miths/dragons.
    I think its fine tho, there are shitloads more to come and they probably have some sort of release schedule that they follow.

i feel like they could have put mythrals/rons, ect on boss drops or something. booro/dreadmare dropping them feels odd. atleast we will have active raid slots again....

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    its been 2 weeks and they've added mining (not to bothered about that.) and now adding jeraid and bifrost mobs to cz/ardream, like i get people want content but jesus what a way to kill your game, it should be releasing these patches every 3 is months to keep it interesting, anyone else agree?
    100% Agree. I find it funny how they advertise slow content releases on this server and then 2 weeks in they do a patch update and add a whole bunch...

this will be the same again. they don't give time for players that don't want to ginie or buy stuff from pus. those that are ahead will be even far away from the others. noobs start to give up and then people above those will start quiting too in a few months server will be empty and they need to merge all 3 servers. server was fine the way it was.

I mean its good they add new stuff early on thats the mistake they did on cypher where they didnt release anything in 2-3 months and everyone was already bored , and ko servers dont really keep the hype for more than 2 months before it starts dying

Wait what, super shells drop from Booroo? I think adding BF and Juraid makes total sense (considering that most of the items are basically useless), but super shells from very easily farm-able mobs seems odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Wait what, super shells drop from Booroo? I think adding BF and Juraid makes total sense (considering that most of the items are basically useless), but super shells from very easily farm-able mobs seems odd to me.
    Well you can instantly see the impact on PK, Ronark is crowded a.f again.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Well you can instantly see the impact on PK, Ronark is crowded a.f again.
    Yeah I love bi-frost mobs in bowl. Always a cool thing to have in ANY server. Especially since none of the items make anybody too overpowered to fight against anyway.

amazing patch imo, wish they did that in cypher back then.
    Rhymes and WashingMachine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    amazing patch imo, wish they did that in cypher back then.
    +1111111111111111111 Kanker mongoel

I'm not currently playing these new servers but this patch seems fucking awesome. There hasn't been any legit farm options in cz that weren't just camping chaos stone and waiting for fela to spawn for a long time, it's probably my biggest complaint about this version of ko. I'll be CZ will be packed full on all these servers for 15+ hours a day now, pretty envious I'm not playing atm.

The only thing this server launch has done right, imo. Not playing it but now quite jealous of those that are.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    I'm not currently playing these new servers but this patch seems fucking awesome. There hasn't been any legit farm options in cz that weren't just camping chaos stone and waiting for fela to spawn for a long time, it's probably my biggest complaint about this version of ko. I'll be CZ will be packed full on all these servers for 15+ hours a day now, pretty envious I'm not playing atm.
    +11111111111111111111111111.

Adding a proper farm for actual parties is more than sweet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast