Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why u close such topic?

This is a discussion on Why u close such topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's their forum, it's not our call if someone will be banned. I'm sure they know more than you about ...
Page: 2

Banned

It's their forum, it's not our call if someone will be banned. I'm sure they know more than you about Tez so shh.[/b]
    +1

If they know, they should tell us, and no shh!! ... i can write my own opinion.[/b]
    when its your business i will tell you intul please mind your own business

i have done nothing to get a ban

also coolboy proved nothing since he made stupid statements because he was kicked from char and cried like a little school girl....he also accused others and had NO proof to show other then "oh wait beleive i am nice little boy but i try to scam other players items from ares"

please dont talk of what u dont know

have a nice day off to work

Wuzzle

Some ppl have the gift of the gab and can talk their way outta a paper bag...............

No point in trying to prove anything or say anything either really cause there will always be some shite story to back it up.

Banned

Some ppl have the gift of the gab and can talk their way outta a paper bag...............

No point in trying to prove anything or say anything either really cause there will always be some shite story to back it up.[/b]

no stories just truths with facts behind me but thanks for the vote of confidence

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

More like no proff to the lies. Regardless Tez is a hot topic at the moment which is the problem when people are taking the flames a step too far.

On line people can be very fickle so one day a vote to ban and the next people think the sun shines out of your arse.

Hate to say it but Wuzzle has hit the nail on the head this case Tez

G0D

people feel cheated? why do you all worship me? ffs get a life and grow up[/b]
    Lol Tez no body worships you here, actually some people to but we all know who those people are *cough* PADDY *cough* ^_^

But yeah I think the Community has the right if they have had enough of someone to vote on a ban (ip ban ofc) and the admins/mods should have to respect the peoples vote and carry out what is needed to be done to maybe have some peace in this forum...

Just an opinion not a flame.. But I can guess someone is going to flame me so go ahead. You will just be proving my point

Not geting too far into this, but I think telling people to grow up while you cheat in a computer game to be the best is kinda hypocrital...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Keep this on topic please we are drifting again

Strider

yea we all worship you tez just look at my sig ffs I LOVE U, havnt you been told if you pull it for to long you will go blind

PestilenceFTW

u are a big stupid why if we will make bann tez he will make new password on ko4life u are a lier...
    and why u want to make bann tez ?
    is good player on KO and is 80 lvl on game..
    you what lvl are you Noobie?

Kiler666

i only want to talk abt community and rules bettwen ppl in this community.
    i grow up enf and i care my own business. one of my business is haveing fun when i log into ko4life and see some topics from nice, FAIR ppl. thats why i start this topic. it is hard to track all cheaters/scammers in whole forum and bann them, but if some1 is wellknown and is not FAIR he should be banned.Don tell me "SHH","Grow up", "none your buisiness".When it will be consider as not my buisiness(by whole community) i ll see no reason to log into ko4life.

Abt collecting proofs, it is known fact that getting proofs abt such shady buisinnes is impossible from simple user point of view.
    u need to be DBA or KOLA or whoever which such powers and it sometimes can be not enf.
    Ppl CAN see that some actions are suspicious - this ppl lose trushworthy.
    Tez admined some actions and even for this actions he should be banned. For example he bought dupped gold bars and he was selling them to ko4life members - which is considered good, fair and legit forum.
    In my opinion even if this Tez actions dont break KO4LIFE rules its destroy how ppl percept this forum.
    I as a member of this community should have a 1 vote to ban some1 or not, and i dont need explain my reason on such vote.
    Only this allow me to feel as a member, if i wont have a such power - only 1 vote - i wont feel as a memeber. this mean for me, no more log in to this forum.
    Decision is in admins hands.

MY 1 VOTE - BAN TEZ.....

or ban me.

G0D

u are a big stupid why if we will make bann tez he will make new password on ko4life u are a lier...
    you what lvl are you Noobie?[/b]
    ROFL way off-topic, pure flame...

PestilenceFTW

just you have ruffs send me on pm .....ok ..

G0D

just you have ruffs send me on pm .....ok ..[/b]
    Pm'd

DragonFire

you what lvl are you Noobie?[/b]

haha this almost got me introuble in class. A big stupid? HA HA :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

you dont make a topic in general section everytime you want somebody banned, do you? oh wait.. some of you, who probably don't know where to post, do...

edit:
    to everyone saying "ban tez, or ban me": stop being pussies and childish; he will be banned when mods/admin find a REAL reason to ban him, supported by proof and evidence.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast