Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why u close such topic?

This is a discussion on Why u close such topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you dont make a topic in general section everytime you want somebody banned, do you? oh wait.. some of you, ...
Page: 3

G0D

you dont make a topic in general section everytime you want somebody banned, do you? oh wait.. some of you, who probably don't know where to post, do...[/b]
    Actually this is the right place, seeing as the whole community make most of their views here. Plus it's a General topic really.
    In General most of the community here is sick and tired of Tez's lame excuses really.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Actually this is the right place[/b]
    that's where you're wrong, and that's why most of the topics, people who think like you make, get locked/moved.

RiseAgainst_

What did i tell u tez -_-

Wuzzle

What did i tell u tez -_-[/b]
    That you couldnt possibly fit up any further?

Banned

yea we all worship you tez just look at my sig ffs I LOVE U, havnt you been told if you pull it for to long you will go blind[/b]
    uh someones a little mad i told them off last night

sorry if i hurt your feelings but oh nossssss i can make a sig i am speacial right :lol:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

sorry if i hurt your feelings but oh nossssss i can make a sig i am speacial right :lol:[/b]
    go away you big big man, nobody likes you here. you make the kids sad.

DragonFire

go away you big big man, nobody likes you here. you make the kids sad.[/b]

+1, and Tez isn't a big man :lol:

Banned Senior Member

i only want to talk abt community and rules bettwen ppl in this community.
    i grow up enf and i care my own business. one of my business is haveing fun when i log into ko4life and see some topics from nice, FAIR ppl. thats why i start this topic. it is hard to track all cheaters/scammers in whole forum and bann them, but if some1 is wellknown and is not FAIR he should be banned.Don tell me "SHH","Grow up", "none your buisiness".When it will be consider as not my buisiness(by whole community) i ll see no reason to log into ko4life.

Abt collecting proofs, it is known fact that getting proofs abt such shady buisinnes is impossible from simple user point of view.
    u need to be DBA or KOLA or whoever which such powers and it sometimes can be not enf.
    Ppl CAN see that some actions are suspicious - this ppl lose trushworthy.
    Tez admined some actions and even for this actions he should be banned. For example he bought dupped gold bars and he was selling them to ko4life members - which is considered good, fair and legit forum.
    In my opinion even if this Tez actions dont break KO4LIFE rules its destroy how ppl percept this forum.
    I as a member of this community should have a 1 vote to ban some1 or not, and i dont need explain my reason on such vote.
    Only this allow me to feel as a member, if i wont have a such power - only 1 vote - i wont feel as a memeber. this mean for me, no more log in to this forum.
    Decision is in admins hands.

MY 1 VOTE - BAN TEZ.....

or ban me.[/b]
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Tez admined some actions and even for this actions he should be banned. For example he bought dupped gold bars and he was selling them to ko4life members - which is considered good, fair and legit forum.[/b]

are u really just this stupid or can u really not read

i have stated many times i NEVER sold the duped gbs to ko4life members....in fact i still have all 200 gbs on a account sitting collection dust

maybe you should get your facts straight before you accuse someone or ask for a ban of someone

oh wait i wonder why your not a mod zzzzzzz

ko4life members like strider and killer have ruined these forums with countless flame posts

there has been a influx of younger kids who all just act stupid on ko4life ..... mods and admins try to set rules to bring it back to the respectful way it was before the old school players left and you guys think because your here now can dictate how the rules should be?

please either dont post or read or follow the rules of the forums

100 posts about me have been made which i dont mind since I DONT LOG and I QUIT cause of noob new players who act a muck along with the festation of non english speaking players

my past actions with reasons your not privay to know have been delt with and your not my peers or my judges thus you have no say in what the forums, my clan or i do to myself

some people know everything i do ...good and bad....its cause those people actually have the respect from me and i value there opinion.......what makes you think you mean anything to me....what have you done for me.....what gives u the right to say anything.....last time i checked my mother was here in NJ and is indian.....are you my mother

anyways have fun being stupid....like i said i dont play ko and havent for almost a month

But back on track can take much time, basicly cos every1 demand proofs abt Tez made shady business and every time Paddy or other ppl try to find something it turn into massive flames.
    I think community should have a power to ban some1 even if proofs arent so obvious.
    Tez admited some of his actions with "who cares" addition and deny of some actions even when ppl closely connected with him like Coolboy prove it. We propably never can collect 100% proofs agains Tez, but in my opion there should be a way to bann him even without it - community dont want him coz of his actions (shady buisiness) and thats it.

PS. Now my english is better ? smile.gif[/b]
    I'm sorry but the staff decides who gets banned here, not u or your poll. This subject has been discussed for weeks now. U guys will crucify anyone with the minimum piece of info told by any LIER out there. People love witch hunts and don't care about the truth. Bits and pieces of facts is NOT the truth, thats a LIE.

U guys assume too many things. I've been told by several ppl now, that I'm protecting Tez, that I unban him and unlock his topics. I've even been told that Tez has access to one of our admins accounts! FFS! Cut the crap! This is plain bullshit and we have already verified all this alegations. ALL ARE LIES and it's getting retarded that most of u can't even tell the difference between a clear lie and the truth.

About coolboy2 and his "evidence". Again, coming from someone who befriended Tez and was OK with his "corruption" for months, now all the sudden when he gets kicked out of the char, he "comes clean" and tells the world the truth???? Then he accepts befriending another guy in Ares and tried to scam him cause he was "a bad guy"????. Even accuses me of being behind Tez, helping keylog ppl to hack them and unbanning/unlocking him here, yet he shows NOTHING but words. Even worse, ignores every single request I made to prove all this. And u believe this guy??????? Why? Cause u hate Tez so much u dont really care about the truth, u just want him banned. The guy is less than reliable and mixed facts with lies to make his point. That tells a lot about u and how easy u can be fooled. I'm pretty sure he has told part of truth, but also lied his ass off which turns him into a lier. I'm sorry but thats prolly good enough for u and some others, not for us.

Is Tez shady? HELL YEAH! Is that enough to ban him forever? Don't think so, still, I'm not making that decision cause I'm beyond bored with this drama and all the kids whining about Tez. Unless u come up with solid evidence about this case, dont start more topics of the same. He has already been banned for 5 days and if that's not good enough for u that was the decision the mod who banned took.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

+1, and Tez isn't a big man :lol:[/b]
    omfg i just realized your sig says DRAGONFIRE!!!! FUCKING DRAG QUEEN!! FLAMEEEEE AQ BAN ME

SLeePMoDe

Why do you people care so much? It's just a game, damn

Strider

sorry if i hurt your feelings but oh nossssss i can make a sig i am speacial right[/b]
    if you upset me why is it that you deleted me of msn and blocked me :huh:

you really are a load that should have been swallowed

Wuzzle

All the other ppl that have been banned on min proof should also no longer be banned, because in 98% of the ones that were banned most was on hear say and small amount of hard proof. I dont think there has ever been a post with somebody having 100% proof on any of the stories.

Aba

Can someone catch me up? Not been on forums since Friday.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast