Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this server has become so shitty, its not even funny. this rogue, appears out of nowhere, and blinded me in ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default why are we playing on diez

this server has become so shitty, its not even funny.

this rogue, appears out of nowhere, and blinded me in a 1vs1....never heard of him before, or seen him. he was fighting a warrior, and owned him in about 2-3 hits, then he got duffed, and cured, killed the priest, then a warrior started attacking me and he sat down so i could 1vs1 him......and i realized he was maliced and he cured himself, so he must be on scrolls...this is how much i spike him for...i have 1590 AP....and i spike other rogues for ALOT more than this guy.....sad part is half way through the 1vs1 i realized he had his DD helm on, so i decided to put mine on. and i realized, i was spiking him for ALOT less than i was before, so i decided to drain him

remember, if he is pking on buffs, he was maliced before....no way i spike him that low

he cured himself, so no way he has undying and i could spike him that low with no AC buff......

ayasofia and conquest have ruined this once great server....it is now no better than cypher, how the fuck can a rogue out of nowhere have 5.5k hp? not even devile's rogue has that much, he has that much when he puts FULL hp armor on....

i remember when this game use to take skill, and people would say skill > items
    now in cz, i look at good clans get owned by duping turks who ask wtf a combo is......fuck this game, its pointless to play now, i think ill be quitting soon, if things dont improve

lol thats pathetic... but then again if the leader has +3 rol's the clannies probly do too.

at first i thought he had dual lvl 70 shards >_<

but yeap... diez has gone to shit now

K2 have successfully shit on their good earner with their lack of effort

DisillusionedIdealogue

how about undying + ac scroll? also, this game has name change scrolls, and many people sell and buy chars. if you say he blinded you he's 72+, so whats the big deal?

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    how about undying + ac scroll? also, this game has name change scrolls, and many people sell and buy chars. if you say he blinded you he's 72+, so whats the big deal?
    ummm the big deal is the hp difference is 2000 ?

no ? h43r:

Banned

ok, let me explain again.....remember when he cured himself after the priest duffed him? i spiked him right after that, for 600 damage...... with a dd helm on...WITH NO AC BUFF!..... malice removes it

undying, i dont think rogues have that much HP either way

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

fucked up...

Lol obviously this server has gone to shit. One of the biggest reasons it has gone to shit is because of ppl on this forum. In ranking and in ko4life people would always say diez is the best server because it was either the cleaniest or most skilled w.e Since these posts became more and more popular turks noticed them and wanted to come to diez. Which brings us to today. Yes maybe we use to be one of the cleaniest but im pretty sure that diez is one of the worst servers out there. Everytime i try just to go to cz to fuck around some random warrior will spam 1200 on me or a rogue will spike me for 1500. Yes this is party because i suck but most of its from the turkish community swarming to dies and duping and macroing to the top. And if i get flamed for blaming basically only the turkish community i dont really give a shit because most of these player are from killedby and ayasofya.

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

no ? h43r:[/b]
    and the level difference is like 7?

edit: minimum of 7

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal@

no ? h43r:

edit: minimum of 7[/b]
    err why u defending ayasofya <_<

TAFFY

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    @

no ? h43r:

edit: minimum of 7[/b]
    err why u defending ayasofya <_<[/b][/quote]

because he plays ares and doesn't know about them....

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    ok, let me explain again.....remember when he cured himself after the priest duffed him? i spiked him right after that, for 600 damage...... with a dd helm on...WITH NO AC BUFF!..... malice removes it

undying, i dont think rogues have that much HP either way[/b]
    erm, you do know the point of using scrolls (besides not needing buffer) is that your buff comes back right after you cure yourself, right?

i said maybe he uses undying and an ac scroll, so if he gets maliced he cures and end of story.

also, i thought the point of the dd helm is to make sins do less dmg, so why are you mentioning it? you wanted to do less dmg?

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by TAFFY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TAFFY)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)
    @

no ? h43r:

err why u defending ayasofya <_<[/b]
    because he plays ares and doesn't know about them....[/b][/quote]

because you are getting worked up about something that can be explained too easily.

uhm... dro has 8k hp, must be duper/hacker!! (who cares if hes like lvl 74+, has elite gear, etc, etc.)

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by TAFFY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TAFFY)
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    @

no ? h43r:

err why u defending ayasofya <_<
    because he plays ares and doesn't know about them....[/b]
    because you are getting worked up about something that can be explained too easily.

uhm... dro has 8k hp, must be duper/hacker!! (who cares if hes like lvl 74+, has elite gear, etc, etc.)[/b][/quote]

big difference in that is , dro myfriend is rather a priest :rollseyes:
    and he did meantioned if that rogue had hp set on , wudnt have hit him that hard even with dd helm...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast