Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div> Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal @ <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue how about undying + ac scroll? also, this game ...
Page: 2

the_DEAN

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue

how about undying + ac scroll? also, this game has name change scrolls, and many people sell and buy chars. if you say he blinded you he's 72+, so whats the big deal?

ummm the big deal is the hp difference is 2000 ?

no ? h43r:
    and the level difference is like 7?

edit: minimum of 7[/b]
    meh did you play this game????
    if a rogue on lvl 72 have 5500 hp so tell me now how much hp a warrior lvl 72 must have?Arround 7k,8k???

Banned Senior Member

easy... I dont ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

how about undying + ac scroll? also, this game has name change scrolls, and many people sell and buy chars. if you say he blinded you he's 72+, so whats the big deal?

ok, let me explain again.....remember when he cured himself after the priest duffed him? i spiked him right after that, for 600 damage...... with a dd helm on...WITH NO AC BUFF!..... malice removes it

undying, i dont think rogues have that much HP either way
    erm, you do know the point of using scrolls (besides not needing buffer) is that your buff comes back right after you cure yourself, right?

i said maybe he uses undying and an ac scroll, so if he gets maliced he cures and end of story.

also, i thought the point of the dd helm is to make sins do less dmg, so why are you mentioning it? you wanted to do less dmg?[/b]
    +1
    Your only lvl 65, who knows he could be lvl 75+. Obivously hes on scrolls, so the malice story is done. Also look at him glow :blink: +8 set probably+300 AC+DD helm 25. Just because you cant kill 1 rogue, doesnt mean anything fucked up. Your only 65 :rollseyes:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    Originally posted by TAFFY
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    @

no ? h43r:

edit: minimum of 7

err why u defending ayasofya <_<

because he plays ares and doesn't know about them....
    because you are getting worked up about something that can be explained too easily.

uhm... dro has 8k hp, must be duper/hacker!! (who cares if hes like lvl 74+, has elite gear, etc, etc.)[/b]
    big difference in that is , dro myfriend is rather a priest :rollseyes:
    and he did meantioned if that rogue had hp set on , wudnt have hit him that hard even with dd helm...[/b][/quote]

what if the guy just bought a lvl 75 sin and renamed it? i'm just saying that these stupid flame posts are getting old. :P

Banned

Originally posted by jap190+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jap190)</div>
    Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    @

ok, let me explain again.....remember when he cured himself after the priest duffed him? i spiked him right after that, for 600 damage...... with a dd helm on...WITH NO AC BUFF!..... malice removes it

undying, i dont think rogues have that much HP either way
    erm, you do know the point of using scrolls (besides not needing buffer) is that your buff comes back right after you cure yourself, right?

i said maybe he uses undying and an ac scroll, so if he gets maliced he cures and end of story.

also, i thought the point of the dd helm is to make sins do less dmg, so why are you mentioning it? you wanted to do less dmg?[/b]
    +1
    Your only lvl 65, who knows he could be lvl 75+. Obivously hes on scrolls, so the malice story is done. Also look at him glow :blink: +8 set probably+300 AC+DD helm 25. Just because you cant kill 1 rogue, doesnt mean anything fucked up. Your only 65 :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

undivided is good , u cant say he is " only 65 " ...
    and thats not point of hes ac , its hes hp thats disturbing ..

the_DEAN

DisillusionedIdealogue i still waiting for an answer :unsure: :unsure:

go back to ur server and stop talking about a server u dont play with

i ve 56xx hp as a lvl 72 warrior with best warrior jewles at +0
    and this rogue comes with 5500... even with undying its still really hard hp to achieve

the_DEAN

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    go back to ur server and stop talking about a server u dont play with

i ve 56xx hp as a lvl 72 warrior with best warrior jewles at +0
    and this rogue comes with 5500... even with undying its still really hard hp to achieve
    +20

Banned

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    DisillusionedIdealogue i still waiting for an answer *:unsure: *:unsure:
    me 2 :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

DisillusionedIdealogue

i said hes a minimum of 72

Banned

if he has undying buff that means around 3.4k hp with no hp boost. obviously hes around lvl 75+ or hes useing hp set. It would help if undifined post a ss of that guy's spike on him. if that was undefined getting spiked on that ss he posted, then obviously hp set.

the_DEAN

i said hes a minimum of 72 *
    did you know how much HP add one lvl???if you know make the counts!!!If you ll arrived on that Hp call me :lol:

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    did you know how much HP add one lvl???if you know make the counts!!!If you ll arrived on that Hp call me :lol:[/b]
    erm, i dont care that much, i'm just saying you guys should quit whining ^_^

kkthxbb

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DebuffAndHeal)</div>
    Originally posted by TAFFY
    Originally posted by DebuffAndHeal
    <!--QuoteBegin-DebuffAndHeal
    @

no ? h43r:

edit: minimum of 7

err why u defending ayasofya <_<

because he plays ares and doesn't know about them....
    because you are getting worked up about something that can be explained too easily.

uhm... dro has 8k hp, must be duper/hacker!! (who cares if hes like lvl 74+, has elite gear, etc, etc.)[/b]
    big difference in that is , dro myfriend is rather a priest :rollseyes:
    and he did meantioned if that rogue had hp set on , wudnt have hit him that hard even with dd helm...[/b][/quote]

why the hell im on this? :blink:

Banned

Originally posted by the_DEAN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_DEAN)</div>
    did you know how much HP add one lvl???if you know make the counts!!!If you ll arrived on that Hp call me :lol:[/b]
    yeah , dr4k0 told me once hes hp was NEARLY 3xxx i think and thats nearly at hes lvl which 71 ...
    and 3000 hp undying is about 4800 ? again not even 5000 yet....let alone 5500 ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast