Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya cz is so fcked up in diez (dunno about others). Some babashopped rouges come out of no where and ...
Page: 4

ya cz is so fcked up in diez (dunno about others). Some babashopped rouges come out of no where and i spike them freaking 450 with 1.8k ap (they didnt had talia)

Originally posted by V3ndetta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V3ndetta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    at first i thought he had dual lvl 70 shards >_<

but yeap... diez has gone to shit now
    thats not lvl 70 shards he edited the files and put instead poison, Flame.
    he have dual fire too.[/b]
    slmhy

key word on my post was... AT FIRST

Haxium

lol he wasnt that hard yesterday :/

Doc

glad im gone, and just to add even with undying I could only manage around 4.2k hp @ lvl 72

Duel RE + 1
    Duel ROL
    WP + 1

and this guy clrs that by 1300 HP and he is same lvl :wacko: :wacko:
    For all you guys trying to justify it pls ffs wise up + 3 uniques anyone?????

I just pray for TRKO, so that all those fuk's retarded cheaters can go there and play this shity game in their own fuked environment

Socrates

5.5k hp is not impossible with the 2.5k hp buff... if he is like lvl 75 or so i dunno

but indeed ... he is not a legit char. btw i cant stop laughing when i see his nick

anyway they still get owned in cz maybe not in 1v1 but definitely when they have to work as a team :P

thats bullshit for all you ppl saying its undying cause I know he pk's on scrolls.. I even had a freind parasite him to verify.

and to those saying 5.5khp is possible for a rogue on scrolls WTF drugs are you on.... go learn the game cause even with a full HP set that hp is hard to get.

TunaFishyMe

i remember when people were saying conquest is a legit clan lol

KokoGG

255 in hp and the rest in dex mabe :lol: :wacko:

JimXrOx

his HP isnt hard to be achieved.. even heared of hybrid stats? i used to have 4.5k HP at 65... so i dont see it hard to have 5.5k HP at 72+.. FFS not everybody goes to 255 dex to show cool.. undivided.. what did he hit u for? i used to keep me ap at 1400 and pump my points to HP cuz i was getting sick of nova teams.. so he prolly did the same.. so he could hit u got 5xx with dd or smthing..

Banned Senior Member

Well , he's from Ayasofia so stop protecting the cheater

Banned

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    Well , he's from Ayasofia so stop protecting the cheater
    +1 , jeez its so obvious thats the main point of this topic, not about the rogues hp , its the clan he's in :rollseyes:

JimXrOx

FFS.. noone defending him.. just learn to think with LOGIC.. there is a part of humans brain that uses LOGIC to explain things.. so your LOGIC says.. 5.5k hp on rogue=cheater? i just say that there are ways to get that HP on normal ways ><

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    FFS.. noone defending him.. just learn to think with LOGIC.. there is a part of humans brain that uses LOGIC to explain things.. so your LOGIC says.. 5.5k hp on rogue=cheater? i just say that there are ways to get that HP on normal ways ><
    +1

Banned

my take..............

sorry this dude is not name changed he is somehow 72+ now with some crazy items.....NO rogue has 5.5k hp on scrolls end of story so the jewels must be +2 or above and he is out of no where .... i doubt its legit

but w/e if things dont change alot of us will be out

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast