Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

why are we playing on diez

This is a discussion on why are we playing on diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ım lowe ıou baba undıvıded :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:...
Page: 6

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

ım lowe ıou baba undıvıded :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Doc

I agree that it is possible but then when he hits u as hard as Felix used to you realise that its not an HP build baba's

Originally posted by Doc
    I agree that it is possible but then when he hits u as hard as Felix used to you realise that its not an HP build baba's
    He does have the best daggers etc. And maybe he has +8 gear and best uniques. He can have maxed dex points + hp jewels...Who knows. Personally i think hes cheatin though :P

JimXrOx

thats why i asked how much he spiked u for.. 135 R with hp build is not so real..

TryToSlmMe

bump my question :huh:
    why every1 have flame weaps?

JimXrOx

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe
    bump my question *:huh: *

cuz they look more cool i guess ><

Banned

Originally posted by TryToSlmMe
    bump my question *:huh: *
    cause ım leet h4x0r

nah, you can edit the game files so they glow that way, and i found out what i like for glowing....and there you go : )

De_Piere

kk for jimx i see ur point of that 5500 by itself doesn't not mean he is a cheater but the 5500 hp+his dmg =unlegit is the whole thing = insane gear and since is ayasofya is very likely is UNLEGIT

Cocaine

undivided > you

:wub:

Banned

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    my take..............

sorry this dude is not name changed he is somehow 72+ now with some crazy items.....NO rogue has 5.5k hp on scrolls end of story so the jewels must be +2 or above and he is out of no where .... i doubt its legit

but w/e if things dont change alot of us will be out

Explain please Why NO rogue has 5.5k hp on that lvl.. i had 4.5K HP on 65... so its KINDA possible.. called balancing the char[/b]
    if he balanced himself he would not hit as hard as he did do your math dude

also 4.5 is big diff from 5.5k+++++++++++ notice the plus

Banned

just fought 1v1 with a aysafia guy in arena with battybat and man slayer watching

i got some nice shit and this guy cammor just spanked me....my ap is 2300(no scrolls for either of us while doing this) with lycaon build but full 255 str and raptor and my ac is almost 1k...now i hit him for 550 max most of my hits were below 500......EVERYONE ONE OF HIS HITS close to 600 on my screen so prob 800 on his screen yet by hits are 550 most less then 525 on my screen which means on his screen they are more like 400 :blink: :wacko:

now u tell me if this guy is legit....he was not on scrolls we killed him and when he spawned he did not have scrolls on.....he killed me with 1/4 of his health left

me and battybat started the cheating iterigation....he says some shit then disappears after i tell him i know his gear since i know mine and no way he can beat me unles he has all +2 or higher then me....the only +2 i have is one WE and rocs +1 dual and IN and IB and +9 str earing also shells +8

so guys dont for one sec think this clan is legit and neither is killedby and conquest and ofc the famous authorites

U_K and its members will never ever associate themselves with the likes of these turk fags

have a nice day
    tez

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

tez, just cuz u got owned by someone doesn't means he is cheating...

with that gear, it just means u suck

and if he is hitting u high 500, almost 600, is max 700 on his screen, not 800 :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by Dro

and if he is hitting u high 500, almost 600, is max 700 on his screen, not 800 *:rollseyes:
    hey jack ass still dont mean i suck when his gear>owns my gear.....700 on me and i hit him for 400 :blink: yeah dro thats legit and i am 77 :wacko:

love u dro now stfu and hurry with the thingy ....u know what i am talking about nub :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

and if he is hitting u high 500, almost 600, is max 700 on his screen, not 800 *:rollseyes:
    hey jack ass still dont mean i suck when his gear>owns my gear.....700 on me and i hit him for 400 :blink: yeah dro thats legit and i am 77 :wacko:

love u dro now stfu and hurry with the thingy ....u know what i am talking about nub :wub:[/b]
    You admitted it finally

Banned

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

love u dro now stfu and hurry with the thingy ....u know what i am talking about nub :wub:
    You admitted it finally [/b]
    OMG no no i didnt mean love like that fuck i take it back

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast